Super Car

(^ you're welcome)

"Hey hyung, you think the kid's gonna make it in?"

Taeil looked up from his computer, his coworker easily resting arms on the frame of their cubicles. His suit was a blue-ish grey, his jet black hair slicked back, one strand left hanging in front of his forehead.

"It seems like Taeyong has taken a liking to him, so yes."

"Wonder what Taeyong saw in him? He's usually not this quick to warm up with the newbies," Johnny asked, thinking out loud.

Johnny Suh/ Seo Young Ho (서영호)

D.O.B: 9/2/1995
Nationality: Korean-American
Position: Capo, hitman, drug dealer
Backstory: He was already familiar with mafia work when he joined NCT, being one of the most well trained and prized hitmen out there. His naturally flirty and charismatic personality made him an excellent manipulator. He's particularly skilled with firearms.

"Says the man who flirts with every new female staff member we get."

Taeil stifled a laugh at Doyoung's comment, who smirked as he sipped the last drops of his 4th cup of coffee that day.

"Yah!" Johnny retorted, a smile tugging at his lips, "You can not tell me that the new receptionist isn't cute."

"That's what you said about the last one, hyung," Doyoung laughed once again, standing up to go refill his coffee. Maybe he should switch to some tea this time.

Doyoung/ Kim Dong-young (김동영)

D.O.B: 1/2/96
Nationality: Korean
Position: Consigliere, spy
Backstory: He was one of Taeyong's close friends and was also involved in a lot of crime work. He was incredibly wise for his age, so he was naturally chosen as Taeyong's consigliere (advisor). He's also skilled in deception, making him an excellent spy.