Matt. Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

............................................................

HEY

I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT FOR VOLTRON ONLY SHIPS.

I BE DOING SHIDGE, KIDGE AND PLANCE. I

HOPE YOU ALL COME AND READ THEM.

THANKS....

VoltronMoon

"pidge" Lance yelled with relief as she slowly woke up in Lance arms. He was sitting under a tree with both arms tightly around pidge pulling her close to his chest.

"i thought i told you to leave if i didnt return in five minutes" Pidge said trying to sound angry but was glad he waited. She needed his hug right now and knew she couldn't tell him what she just did.

"what happened to Kolivan, he was the spy right" Hunk asked with worry.

"he gave his life to save mine, he was the spy but he didnt give out anyone locations and told the red clan fake info .. he died protecting us all so we could live another day" Pidge lied with a small smile. 

"he became a spy so he could control what info was leak, that idiot he been protecting us all along" Olia said with a sadden smile.

"he truly was a hero" shiro said with a small smile and everyone nodded. 

"well since we know your alive, we better get this guy back to base" Keith said as he was now holding the root handle that tied matt. 

"i do have a name" Matt sighed as lance helped Pidge up. 

"lance" Pidge said in a small whisper making the taller guy turn to her confused. 

"yeah" Lance asked.

"thank you" Pidge smiled

"no worries, pidgin" Lance grinned. 

As they walked back Pidge remembers the safe and warm feeling off the wet water as it hugged around her. She remembered how she felt so clam as the water hugged her body and carried her away. She remember feeling that feeling long ago and a soft smile raised on her face. Lance saved her all those years ago and she was glad she was close to him. 

"Katie" Matt groaned as they walked and glanced behind him where Pidge and lanced walked.

"Katie" Lance asked puzzled. 

"dont listen to him, i might have hit his head too hard" Pidge sighed. 

"Katie" matt groaned louder making Pidge anger rise. 

"who the hell is Katie, he wont stop calling her name" Olia said annoyed since matt keeps calling his sister name over and over. 

"maybe he trying to call for help, it might be a way for the red clan to track us" Hunk said with worry.

"stop yelling out Katie before we knock you out" Keith warned with a growl and Matt smirked. 

"Katie, they gonna hit me" Matt said with a pout. 

"he like a fucking child" Shiro hissed.

"Katie, my cute little sister who all grown up and hanging with rebels" Matt said with a grin and Pidge rolled her eyes.