Chapter Seven: The Lunch...

A/N   I hope you like the positive quotes..

__At the Lunch__

No body's P.O.V 

Goldy and Unicorn were the first ones their. 4 mins later Sabre shows up. Goldy and Unicorn were surprised that he changed his look! They didn't even recognize him for a second. 

Goldy's P.O.V

Wow! Sabre, is that you?!? 

"Yea, it's me alright!"

Man, you've changed looks! I love it!

" Thanks Goldy!"

"What do you think Unicorn?"

UCM's P.O.V

It....It suits you well. 

" why, thank you Unicorn! " Never thought you'd say that."

Heh, surprise!

Goldy's P.O.V

It looks like their getting along better! I'm not going to say anything tho....it will ruin the plan. Goldy! Goldy! Hello? Goldy!

Huh?

" Our foods ready."

Oh, ok thanks Unicorn! I'll go get it.

*peeks out of right eye* I know Unicorn won't like him ever but, at least they are bonding somewhat. Miss? Miss? Hello?

Huh? Oh sorry! I was thinking of something!

"It's ok. Here's your food."

Thanks!

No body's P.O.V 

Goldy, Unicorn and Sabre had a great lunch. They all got caught up on what was happening since they last saw each other. Goldy was still small, grew a little tho. Unicorn was still baseically the same. Just, had some things different to him. Sabre changed too. Not much tho. The only thing that really changed was his new look. Instead of a onesie all the time now he wears outfits that are similar to cheese.( Like, color wise. ) 

After the lunch they said their goodbye's and went back home. Sabre, on the other hand, decided to walk around the town once more. The next day he leaves. 

Sabre's P.O.V

Man, I wish I could live here forever! I don't move out until next year! Man, I wish it was this year...wait, is....that.....RYAN AND SHARK!?!

A/N   I'm sorry it's short......Avenger on!! Also, sorry that they change P.O.V so much..