Chapter Five: Not so good history...

No One's P.O.V 

When Goldy and Unicorn got home from the park, Goldy asked, " Why do you hate him? " Unicorn said, " I don't hate him I just don't like him."  Goldy wanted to know more so he told her about their, not so good history. 

A long time ago, Unicorn and Sabre were friends. Hard to believe, I know.. Unicorn joined the daycare. Sabre didn't. So they went their separate ways. Unicorn went to this daycare and made friends with Goldy, Ryan , Tina. Unicorn starts to build up feelings for Goldy. Sabre then joins the Daycare. Unicorn, Sabre and Goldy hanged at together. Until Unicorn found out that Sabre had feelings too for Goldy. That's when their good past became history. They kept their " Hating for each other" secret as possible. This went on until Sabre then left the daycare. Unicorn was happy but deep down he was still his friend and also secretly missed him but no one knows. I think that Ryan and Tina might have caught on that he hated Sabre and that Sabre hated him. Well, it's not hate it's just don't likey each other. After Sabre left the daycare, Unicorn and the rest of the daycare peeps have never seen or heard from him again. Until the day in the park. Unicorn isn't happy. Goldy was talking about their conversation and told Unicorn that he was in town for a couple of days. He leaves in two days. All Unicorn must do is keep Goldy inside for Two days. That's the hard part for Unicorn. How can he do that. What will keep Goldy inside.

A/N   Hey guys! That was my take on there not so good history with each other. Don't Forget to Avenger on!