Chapter Sixteen: The Daycare...PT 2

A/N    I'm doing a part two. I mean i have to anyways BUT now i hate sony. they took spider-man away from the MCU. Anynays, i'ma do what the daycare looks like but it's going to take a bit. So keep a watch out for it!  I'm also doing a new talking way. So now it's there names instead of ". The P.O.V's will stay.

Ryan's P.O.V

Wow...we went to this place!?!

Unicorn: I know right!?!

Goldy: Man...it's  so different!

Man...well, lets get inside the place!

Goldy: It's boarded up Ryan..

Ya i know. Unicorn can use is magic!

Right Unicorn?

Unicorn: Right..ok. 

Unicorn: *Does his magic saying & stuff*

Unicorn: There. now we can get inside.

Goldy: You go first Unicorn.

Ya. go first.

Unicorn: WHA! WHY ME!?!

Goldy: because your a hero.

If you can save the world then you can go first when exploring an old daycare.

Unicorn: Fffffine.

Nobody's P.o.V

Unicorn goes first. Ryan and then Goldy go. It's dark. and empty too. Unicorn uses his magic and makes a light. He uses his wish magic to multiple the light to give to Golyd and Ryan. Now everyone has a light. Enough about the light. Goldy and Unicorn go off and explore the secondfloor//Playroom. Ryan stays downstairs. 

Ryan's P.O.V

Man it's quiet i here......Everything's......old looking. I DON"T WANA BE OLD! 

Take 2

Wow. Has it been that long?! I guess they weren't lying to what happens when buildings get abandoned.....Well, im'a keep exploring the downstairs and then check in with Goldy & UC.

No one's P.O.V

__After exploring the downstairs floor, Ryan went up the super long for no reason daycare stairs to the playroom. He met up with Goldy & UCM. Then they went up to the used=to=be bedroom floor. ____Everything looked different to them. They didn't bother going into the used to be bedrooms because there was nothing in them. The roof they didn't go up to because there was nothing up there either. They went back down all the stairs and went back out to the front. Unicorn wished the boards back that he wished away at the front entrance.

UCM's P.O.V

Well, that was quite an experience.

Goldy: Ya...

Ryan: Agreed. Well, i better be heading back home. 

Oh wow. We should too.

Bye Ryan.

Ryan: Bye Unicorn!! Bye Goldy!

Goldy: Bye man!

They all went home.

The End of chaptr.

I'ma do a drawing of the old daycare. Just hang in ther' catty! Just keep an eye out for it.

Avenger on!!