Chapter Fourteen: Have you wondered?

A/N    I HAVE FINISHED IT!!! I had started it yesterday and then published it so you would get a little info on what's coming. Now it's done. Hope u like it..

No body's P.O.V

Ryan went over to Unicorn and Goldy's House. UCM and Ryan caught up with each other. Goldy just sat in a corner and played CraftMine.  It started to get towards the end of the day and Ryan had to leave. they decided to set up plans for a hang out. maybe even try to get Tina if they could find her. Or it be just the tree of them. 

Anycat, After Ryan left.

After having diner....

UCM's P.O.V

Hey goldy?

" Ya?"

Have....you ever wondered what the daycare looks like now?

" ... "

" Not.....really...."

Oh. 

" Why? "

it came to mind. I'll ask and see what Ryan thinks.

" Ok. "

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

UnicornBoi: Hey Ryan?

TeaDude: Ya?

UnicornBoi: Have you ever wondered what the daycare looks like?

TeaDude: ... 

TeaDude: Now that you say it...

UnicornBoi: What?

TeaDude: I really want to know..!

UnicornBoi: Maybe we could go back to the daycare as part of our hangout!

TeaDude: Sounds like a good idea! Have you told Goldy?

UnicornBoi: Well, not about going back to it as part of our hangout.

TeaDude: Dude are you worried to tell her? I can hear the worry-ness in your typing..

UnicornBoi: No, it's just that when i mentioned the daycare she kind-of sounded, i don't know, not interested? Something like that? Worried?

TeaDude: Oh. Tell her about our plan and then see how she reacts. If she sounds....like all of that then ask her why....?!

UnicornBoi: That could work? Thanks man.

TeaDude: No prob.  dude.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Still UCM's P.O.V

Hey Goldy?

" Hmm hm?"

When we planned our hang out with Ryan, Me and Ryan talked about, like right now, about going back to the daycare? And w- I wanted to know if you wanted to go with us?

" Sure Bud."

Oh...

" What?"

You just don't sound excited.....

" I am. Just tired."

Oh. Ok.

" Want to play Craftmine?"

Sure thing!

*End*

A/N   I hope you enjoy some texting that's going on in this book! I decided that i would add some since i have ended my book...I'm sorry again for doing that... Hope you enjoy the bit that's in here!

Sorry it be soooo short.....Avenger on!