"Kidnapped" (Request)

Hey peeps, this story was requested by @lack3n so thank her for this, Ik I've been gone for quite awhile and I will explain at the beginning of my next story, love you guys💜

~Sage💛🌼

Colby and I were about to go and get ice cream but I had the best idea. I was going to tell Colby I was going to wait outside but instead, I would hide somewhere in the traphouse and see his reaction.

"Hey baby, almost ready?" I popped my head into our room.

"Yeah, give me like 10 minutes." That boy was still trying to pick out an outfit.

"Okay, I'm waiting outside, it's nice out and you're taking forever." We both laughed.

"Okay then, I'll try to hurry." He said as I walked away. I ran over to the door and opened and shut it so it seemed like I was outside. I ran around until I found the perfect place. In the room where the bar is and the couch, there was this self thingy that we put the speakers in. Since it was dark out and the cubbyholes were deep enough, I could easily sit in there. I thought about who was home and who could help me. Elton. Bingo. I texted him.

(Y/N)🙃- Hey Uncle, you wanna help me with a prank?

Uncle Elton!🤠- Always, what are you up to this time?

(Y/N)🙃- I'm hiding. Take out your camera when Colby and the others start to look for me. Make up some excuse to why you have it out. I believe in you Uncle Elty!!! :)

Uncle Elton!🤠- You got it kid

After I shut my phone off, I heard Colby shuffling down the stairs. Here it goes. I heard the door open and close. I could faintly hear him call out my name from outside it made me quietly giggle until I heard the door open.

"(Y/N)?! (Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUTSIDE!" He yelled throughout the house as he walked around.

"What's up brother?" Sam asked coming downstairs.

"Have you seen (Y/N)? We were gonna go get ice cream and she said she was gonna wait outside and now she's not out there."

"Nah dude, I can help you look for her though."

"Thanks dude." I heard them walking around and Colby even walked in the room I was in, but he walked right on past me. They continued to run around the house, checking every room. They kept yelling my name and eventually Corey came out of him and Devyn's room and began to search as well. Devyn even texted me.

Dev✨- Hey dude where are you?

(Y/N)💛- Hiding😂

Dev✨- From who? Lol

(Y/N)💛- Everyone pretty much, Elton knows though and now so do you. Don't say anything to them though plzzzzz

Dev✨- Will do girly💕

(Y/N)💛- Thanks, love you💕

Dev✨- Love you too gf💕

The door to the garage then opened and closed.

"Yo, what are you guys yelling about, I'm trying to edit."

"Sorry dude, I just can't find (Y/N), it's getting kinda serious now cause we've all been looking for like 15 minutes and we've checked everywhere. She was going to wait outside for me so that we could got get ice cream. Dude, I can't help but think the worst.."

"What, like, you think she was taken?" Elton questioned. He was playing along so good.

"Shit bro, I don't wanna think that way but Jesus. We have to find her." Colby sounded worried, poor baby. I heard Sam and Corey coming back down the stairs.