Moving in

First one!!
I was so excited, today was the day, the day that I would be moving to the trap house. It's like a dream come true. Colby had just asked me to move in because we've been dating for about 6 months now. I drove my car into the driveway, looking up at what was to be my new home. I hopped out of the car as Colby walked out of the front door, a huge smile plastered on his face. All of this sudden he ran around to the other side of the car and hugged me, lifting me off of the ground and swinging me around, not even giving me time to shut my car door. I started to giggle and he let me down, holding onto my shoulders.

"Hey Baby" he said looking at me with those unforgettable, gorgeous, blue eyes.

I looked up at him, smiled and grabbed his face and kissed him. Not for very long, but it wasn't just a peck (sorry if you don't get it lol).

After I let out of the kiss I said "Hi" with a cute smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug. I jumped up and he caught my legs. He carried me towards the house, shutting the car door with his foot. I giggled all the way to the house doors. He opened up the door with one hand and set me down inside the house, closing the door.

"We've got company!" Colby yelled so that the whole house could hear. Devyn and Kat ran down the stairs both hugging me and saying my name when they saw me. Sam, Brennen, Corey, Aaron, Jake, and Elton all walked out if the kitchen. All of the guy roommates hugged me, and then Brennen walks up.

"Well look who it is." Brennen said rubbing his hands together, then hugging me.

"Last time I checked you didn't live here" I said with a smirk.

"No, I don't, even though I WOULD be your favorite roommate." Brennen said, making the room erupt into laughter. "You moving in? Girl, I wouldn't miss it for the world." He said grabbing my hand and kissing it. I snatched my hand away and Colby gave Brennen a "look", then wrapping his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. Colby and I swayed back and forth while talking to the others. Elton had a weird look on his face, smiling at me with that mischievous smile of his. I knew he was up to no good.

"Elton," I said stopping Colby and I from swaying but still stayed with his arms wrapped around me. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He chuckled "I have surprise for you.."

I walked forward a little, letting Colby's arms fall off my waist while saying "What kind of surprise?" I stood there with my arms crossed and one of my eyebrows cocked up.

"You'll see... COREY. SAM. NOW!" Elton yelled. Out of nowhere, Sam grabbed my arms and Corey grabbed my feet. They started carrying me out to the backyard as Elton grabbed a camera.

The girls were yelling at the guys "Oh come on guys" "Stop, that's not funny, that's just mean"

Everyone followed us out to the yard.

"What are you doing!" I screamed as Sam and Corey stopped by the side of the pool, Elton pointing his camera at me.

"Just a little, initiation, for the new roommate." Elton said with a smirk.

"Guys please stoppp" I groaned loudly

"On three ready." Elton says to the boys

"1"

"Guysss"

"2"

"Please"

"3"

"Godda.." I managed to yell out before Sam and Corey flung me into the ice cold water. I came up out of the water, everyone laughing at my, even Colby. I pouted at Colby and everyone's laughter started to die down.

"Well.. go get your woman Colby." Elton said, gesturing to the water. Colby started to smile a little bit. He took off his shirt and handed his phone and wallet to Kat.

Taking his backwards hat off and running his hand through his hair, he dropped the hat and jumped in the pool, creating a big splash. He rose up from the water. I looked at him and started laughing. He shook his head back and fourth like a wet dog after a bath, flinging water everywhere. Everyone laughed and he grabbed onto my waist and kissed me.

"Welcome home Baby" he said after the kiss with a smile.