Introduction for the book

Introduction

This tale features heroism at its greatest, Christianity at its finest and courage at its peak. We see the past, its glories, its greatness, its finery, its beauty and light as well as its sadness, tragedy and darkness. The Emperor, a man of glory, piety and wisdom but riddled with intrigues, personality flaws and inner darkness that hides his true self, a tragic, sorrowful figure with a knowledge of things that will destroy his people if ever revealed to them. His life filled with many exploits as well as failures. A hero through and through, he saves lives, helps people in need and rescues his loved ones from the darkness of this world.

But he is not alone in this journey of life. He has his family and friends, in the form of the loyal Christian Constantine, equally wise, equally knowledgeable and equally mysterious as we find out where his true ties really lie. His beloved and beautiful daughter, Princess Maria, who searches for her personal freedom from the confines of her prison as a princess of the Empire, and love in the form of two heroic men: the dashing yet secretive servant boy Marcus and the well-decorated and serious Raynen de Cavalier.

This is more than just any adventure. The Emperor takes upon himself a Quest to save the world...from the darkness, from wicked forces and from his own destiny, as the Chosen One and his choice will determine the fate of the Empire, its people and himself.