Chapter 13: The Master of the Universe

Previously: A summary on the Quest and jewel locations, as well as how the Map was completed. The heroes come together and face two strangers, who are then joined by a third, who wore white armor and wielded a shining blade, which was much more powerful than the Imperial Sword. They introduce themselves as servants of the Master. Before the Emperor could ask, they each tell a story (of the beginning, a family and a sword) and after telling them the truth behind the beginning, the Master appears and it all makes sense for the Emperor. God’s will has come to the world.

Main quote: “Your past does not make you. You make your path and I am there at the end. Because…that is love. Love exists and it becomes…the thing that will define your humanity. When your reach this point, you can show the way for others to walk.” (The Master)

  He with ears full of faith, you listen to what comes. The Emperor and his chosen knelt to welcome Him.

  “I am the Creator, the Savior and Sanctifier. I am the One from the Beginning and the End. I am that I am. The One God, Master of the Universe. Peace with you, My Son.”

  “O Lord I ask Thee. What is Thy Will for this world?”

  “The choices you make will decide your fate and that is how I judge the world. I have come to bring Good News to the poor and liberate the prisoners. I have come to save the lost sheep of this world. I love you all more than you know. You will be tested. You will make hard decisions. You will face insurmountable odds. Infinity will kill your friends and loved ones. But know this, whatever path you lay out for yourself, I am with you always.” Tears come flowing from the eyes of the Emperor.

  “Why me, Master? Why choose a sinner like me? I failed my family. I did not save Uncle and most of all…I FAILED TO LOVE MY WIFE AND NOW…”

  “Your past does not make you. You make your path and I am there at the end. Because…that is love. Love exists and it becomes…the thing that will define your humanity. When you reach this point, you can show the way for others to walk. Now before We bring you back, what will you do at this point?”

  “I hold the Key to finding the Sword of Destiny. When I hold the Crown, I want to show everyone the Love You have given us so that finally…we can all be happy eternally.”

  The Master is glad. Suddenly, a light takes hold of the mortals.

  “Father, I am glad to finally see the real you. Thank you for being true to us.”

  “Your Imperial Majesty, I will follow you…and fulfill my promise to your daughter and protect her.”

  “I now know, Maria, Marcus why you two can walk together without worrying.”

  “I have seen the Light of God. We can all find peace at last.”

  They are brought to a forest. The Master leaves them with a whisper. “Follow the Light and you will not be lost.” The Emperor looks upon the bright sky covered by trees. “The Master just…” Marcus says upon looking at the area. “He brought us…to another world.” They were indeed in a different world. A New World is before them. Suddenly, a bright flash of light scares the group but…

  “Fear not. I am of the Light. Follow me. I am the Guardian of Light, Uriel. The fourth gem, which sees all things awaits us.” They enter into a deep part of the forest. “The Amazons live here.” Uriel says to them, with the Emperor noting how quiet his voice is, “Be careful. Also…” They immediately see a large glowing Opal sitting on a tree trunk. “The All-Seeing Opal illuminates all knowledge. But be…” Suddenly, Uriel vanishes. The Emperor and the others ready themselves as they hear a rustle in the bushes. A white hand emerges from it, a feminine hand, strong but delicate, which looked to be…