7.

-

-Anastasia Pov-

I'm so tired , I feel depressed . Like I just wanna get a bucket of ice cream and watch Netflix . I stayed on the phone with Deshawn for hours , and we fell asleep on the phone together .

We laughed , talked and shared so much . He wasn't that bad , I smiled at the thought of us being together . But I pushed the thought back ,I looked around my room and spotted a note on my table .

Dear baby girl ,

Me and your mom had to go out of town for a while . She already made your dinner for this whole week , we left some money also . Marco is gonna stay with you , he's in charge ! So listen to him and be careful , love you .- Dad

And no friends over ! Except Shawn , Bella or King. -Love Mom

Aww , no friends over ! Marco busted through my door .

" Dad and Mom are gone " I rolled my eyes and flicked him off .

" Get out my room ! " he came and sat on my bed , he had a bowl in his hand and was chewing so damn loud.

" Damn is it good boy ! " I grabbed one of my pillows and threw it at him .

" I'm having some friends over " I let out a loud ugh .

" Momma said - " he told me to be quiet and he closed my door .

Baster ! . I got up and headed downstairs , I was so hungry I held my stomach while walking down the stairs .

Marco was on the couch , texting away !

" Who you texting ? " he looked up at me .

" Nobody get out my business " I started laughing , at the fact that he just tried to cut into me . I rolled my eyes and continued my journey to the kitchen , until I heard my phone rang .

I stood right there looking at Marco and he looked back at me .

" Don't you dare ! " he smirked and jumped over the couch . I ran to the stairs , but he tried to push me .

" Mar Mar stop ! " my whinnying was uncontrollable . He started running up the stairs but I tripped him . I made my way to my room , but I felt somebody push me . I looked up to see Marco holding my phone .

" Sup bro " he was breathing real hard . And my lazy ass , was still o the floor .

" Oh Anastasia ? Yeah she right here , she told that she ready for you to become bae " Marco laughed and I rolled my eyes . I got up and walked over to him .

" Give me my phone " he threw my phone on my bed and I slapped him. Ugly ass muthafucker .

I picked up my phone " Hello ? " I heard giggling in the back .

" Hey baby " I looked at my phone, it was Shawn alright .

" What ? " I signed at the thought , that he called me that .

" Move Layla ! Dang ... And you wanna chill today ? Like go to the movies or something " I looked around trying to find an excused .

" I gotta go to the gym " he smacked his lips .

" Well I'm coming with you " I laughed , he just won't give me a break .

" Your not even fat ! stop doubting yourself and shit "

"Boy stop cussing in my god damn house I don't know where you got that cussing ! And shit ". I laughed , that must have been his mom .

" Sorry ma , but foreal Ana please ? I bit my lip .

" Alright , alright we can go " I knew he was smiling .

" Ready to stunt on these hoes ? " I smirked and started laughing .

" I've been ready ! "