19.

" only seventeen but she walks the streets so mean "

          - Anastasia Pov -

" Why can't we go anymore !? " I yelled at Marco as I was following him downstairs.

"Because I said so , just listen to me for once" I smacked my lips.

"Smack them again ! , you don't understand that I don't wanna loose you or Bella ! You don't know anything , this world is cold and its gonna take a while for you to learn the basics " I smacked my lips again.

Fuck him , I don't need him.

" Yeah okay ! " I went upstairs and slammed the door. I flopped on the bed and bit my lip , I will not allow any tears to come down this face.

I watched as my handgun , just sat there. But a voice in my head was telling me not to be stupid. I looked at the door and grabbed my handgun off the table.

" Wanna play hardball huh ? , well let's play" I got up and quietly opened the door. I looked downstairs and Bella was sitting on the couch. I held my gun on the side of me, making sure I had a good grip.

I walked downstairs with out Bella noticing me , of course she was probably in a deep thought because my loud ass almost fell trying to walk down.

I turned around to look to see if anybody was following me and looked back forward to bump heads.

" What you doing ? " I covered Shawn's mouth and pulled him to the side. I tapped my foot quietly and looked at the kitchen closet , I pulled him into and it and shut the door quietly.

"What chu trying fuck me in the closet ? " I hit him in his chest and he started laughing.

" Be quiet ! I'm trying to get out of here "he gave me a confused look. " Why ? " I rolled my eyes.

"Because Marco aint letting me and Bella go on the trip anymore " he smacked his lips and pulled me forward.

" He's trying to keep you safe , I don't want anything to happen to y'all , nobody does" I breathed out loud.

" I'm not a baby , I'm a big girl. I don't pee in the bed anymore " he gave me a slight smile and raised his eyebrow.

" Please just stay here ..." I shook my head , I'm not staying here I don't care if they like it or not. He licked his lips and grabbed my hand.

" You must want this to go the hard way "  I let go of his hand , and backed up.

" No Shawn stop playing " I whispered ,I touched the door knob but I felt him grabbed me by my waist.

"Are you gonna stay here than ? " I folded my arms , don't give up , don't give up. I shook my head and he walked toward me. I backed up against the wall , and he started attacking my neck with kisses.

" Stop it. .. " I said softly , I felt him rubbed against me and my hands automatically went to his hair.

" Stop it hand ! " I let go of his hair and slapped my hand.

He stopped kissing me and looked at me again. " I'm gonna ask you one more time , and don't think when we leave we not gone have locks on each door " I gasped .

"I am not your prisoner , I just wanna see my daddy ... Shawn that's all " his hand touched my cheek , and he bent down leaning in forward. " I know .. And where gonna find him baby I promise " I nodded my head. I'm such a bad daughter , I should have never went to that party I should have listen to him when he said I couldn't drive.

" Kiss me "

      - Bella Pov-

" Be safe " King nodded his head and gave me a kiss. " Always baby.. Always " he held my hand and looked at me for a while.

" I love you " his words slipped out so fast , I couldn't respond before his lips were on mine again. " To the moon and back " he mumbled. A moan slipped out , when he went to my neck. " You know we can't do this right now " he looked around.

" Why nobody ain't in here " I smacked my lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You have to go " he licked his lips.

"Yeah but maybe when you come back , we can finished " his hands slipped down to my but as he squeeze it. I shook my head and he laughed.

"Okay we gone see , I got to go tho " he kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug.

" I miss you already " I said

"I'll be back as fast as you can say I love you" he started tickling my sides. " I promise ! " I gave him a smiled and he let go of me and grabbed my hand.

We walked to the door together and Marco was already in the car , I wish I could come. I am sensitive and I am a crybaby . But who doesn't cry ? I'm still down to shoot a nigga.

I don't want King to think I'm weak. I want him to know that I will always be there for him and be down.  He walked out and got in the car " I love you " I said while closing my eyes.

       - Shawn's Pov -

" Ah... Shawn " her moans filled my ears as I sucked on her neck. Fuck ,  I reached for her belt and tugged it.

I phone started ringing , I stopped and looked at it. Damn it " Wassup " I knew I probably sounded like I was out of breath , because I was. " Where you at , we out in the car " I smacked my lips. " Damn it really ? Man alright I'll be out there " I ugh as I slid my phone in my pocket.

                Anastasia was laughing shaking her head . " I gotta go " she nodded her head and I headed for the door. I took it to far , I hope she stay here but knowing her stubborn ass.  She might just leave.

I walked past Bella and she pushed me. I looked back and she smiled and I waved. My thoughts went back to Anastasia , I can't believe it she said that.

Shit kind of shocked me a little bit.

" Damn bro , what was you taking ? A shit ?" King said as I got in the car. Marco started laughing " Shut up , let's go " Marco took off and we watched as Bella shut the door.

The ride was silent as hell ! Maybe because we was all in are thoughts, but as soon as we pulled up to the warehouse we was all about the game. " We ain't splitting up , let's just go in there and handle are business " I nodded as Marco threw a mask at me. I put it on , and grabbed my gun.

We walked in there one by one. I was in the middle , shit was quiet in here and we couldn't here nothing.

We walked through the main hallway but stopped dead in are tracks when we heard movement.  We turned around to see a lady .

" Hold the fuck up " we pointed are guns at the lady and she kept coming closer.

" Lady I will shoot chu ass , stay right there ! " Marco said.

" Boy shut chu ass up ! " the lady came closer and it was Anastasia momma , her hair was messed up and she had dust everywhere. I ran up to her " You okay " she started coughing and nodded her head.

" Where's dad !? " she gave me a hug. " So glad y'all okay .. And now you wanna talk to me when you was just telling me you was gone shoot my ass " she looked around.

" He left with them people , he'll be okay " Marco through his gun down.

" I thought it was a trap ? " I said

" He did to , let's just get out of here " I nodded my head and took her hand.

As we got farther down the hall way , we heard police sirens.

"Fuck ! " I looked back at Marco and King.

" Y'all go ! " they stood there in shocked and I moved my gun forward. " I said go !! " Anastasia mom started running toward the back and King started following her.

" We gone get chu out ! I promise bro " I moved my hands. " Nigga go ! " he nodded his head and ran.

" Fuck I hate the police "