20.

"Ill hold you down , I'm on my way "

- Anastasia Pov-

BOOM BOOM BOOM !

I raced down the stairs with Bella by my side.

"Momma ? " I said looking out the peep hole ,  I looked at Bella and she shrugged slowly.

"What if it ain't her ? " she knocked on the door again. " Anastasia if you don't open this god damn door ,I'm gone whoop yo -" I opened the door without hesitation.

I opened my arms wide opened. " Mami I missed you " she ran into my arms and hugged me.

"You've been good ?I hope you been listening to yo brother " I nodded my head and Marco came in and smacked her lips.

"Her disrespectful ass - " Momma looked at Marco and raised her eyebrow , I held in my laugh that was about to come out.

" Watch yo mouth " I stuck my tounge out at him , and watched as Bella went to King.

" Where's Shawn ? " everybody looked at me , and gave me a soft expression. Thoughts immediately came to my head , is he dead ?

"He's gonna be alright " my momma said as she patted me on my back.

        Something isn't right , where is he ? There not telling me anything. I looked at my mom giving her the signal that I was tired and she told me to go.

As I walked upstairs and went into my room , I closed my door. First my dad ? Now its Shawn , and where is my dad why did my mom only come back ?

I put my hands over my ears trying to block all the questions out , they were making me stress. I slowly laid my head back on my pillow.  Okay , calm thoughts go to sleep , go to sleep.

- Marco Pov -

" Do not tell her that boy is probably locked up , y'all understand " momma pointed her fingers at me than at King and Bella and we all nodded are head.

" I hope he's okay , man I just should have stayed " I shook my head and took a deep breath.

" He's probably gonna call her first " I nodded my head.

" Your dad should be calling , lord I hope he's okay.. " my mom has been struggling and I can tell. She chose the life , she wanted to be a ride or die , she wanted to be my his side every second.

I know I shouldn't never left them , but I had to , I had to start a life away from all this drug shit. My baby sister grew so big and I'm proud of her and I'm just trying to keep her safe.

- Shawn's Pov-

I slipped out the back , making sure everything was clear. I could still here police sirens coming , but that's not gone stop me from getting my ass out of here.

As I was making my way out the front door , I slipped my gun in my pocket and made my way away from the warehouse. By the time I was at the stop sign , police cars were turning down the street.

I kept walking until I couldn't hear them anymore , I stopped and pulled out my phone dialing Kings number.

" You go bro where you at ? " he said answering. " I'm fine , but I need you to come pick me up " I started coughing ,the wind was blowing hard as hell. I look up to see a  god damn helicopter.

" Alright here I come "  with that he hung up and I slipped my phone back in my pocket.

King didn't make It until after 10 minutes , we were now in the car. I swear every time we passed a street there was a police car.

" This some hectic shit ! " King said while he turned a corner , I laughed and looked out the window. " Right , they really looking for us , when they didn't even give a shit last time or the other time before that " I shook my head and he did the same.

We pulled in the drive way , and got out. I'm so tired of this bullshit all this drama and shit. When we got in , Lawrence the guard was sitting on the couch. I remember this nigga , he use to always walk with the boss.

But he looked creepy as fuck to me.  " Wassup baby " I said as Anastasia walked into my arms , her mom looked at me and smiled.

" How about y'all go out or something , all of y'all " she pointed at King and Bella.

I nodded my head and grabbed Anastasia hand. " I'm about to take Bella to McDonalds " I nodded my head and Bella hit him.

" No the hell you ain't ! " King started laughing quietly.

I knew that nigga wasnt gone take her there anyway. Me and Ana was walking to the park , I know me and her had to get a lot of stuff off are chest because too much was going on.

" So whats been up ? " I started swinging her arm back and forth as we walked.

" I'm stressed , I'm worry about a lot and I just wanna go somewhere different " she signed .

" Tell me about it , so much on my plate but I gotta do what I gotta do ya know ? " she nodded her head and I looked at her for a second.

"I like you a lot , but I don't wanna loose you!" I signed , this is why I didn't want a relationship.

" Ana I got a daughter .... " she got silent and she dropped my hand .

" I love her with all my might , and that girl you was talking to when you answer my phone was my baby momma , I like you to a lot but I can't leave " we was in front of the park and I took back her hand.

" I don't wanna loose you either , and I'm making that my mission that I won't " she squeezed my hand.

Her phone started ringing and she picked it up with her other hand. " Hello" I looked around not trying to be in her business.

After she got off the phone , she looked at me. " Lawerence took momma ! " she yanked my hand and we started running.  We ran side to side trying to make , and when we did the house was on fire.

" Oh my gosh ! " Anastasia covered her mouth and I pressed her head into my chest , as her sobs came out.

King and Bella was walking toward us " I already checked the house " he said coughing. " Fuck ! Man " I let go of Anastasia and sat down on the ground.

" Man what the fuck ! " I just wanted to punch somebody right about now. Ana sat down besides me and touch my arm rubbing it.

" Its gonna be okay , where in this together we got this , we all got this " she said looking at all of us.

" We rock together , we die together " a smile crept Kings face.

"Let's tare some shit up ! " she grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

" You a lil thug ain't you " she shrugged.

" Just a little bit thugish "