13.

-Kings Pov-

"Y'all need to shut that shit down right now ! " boss was yelling at everybody for some reason , this nigga was furious.

"Babe can you come here" Anastasia mom came out , and god knows she looks just like Anastasia.

He licked his lips and got up "Alright boys 10 minute break" I rubbed my head , and took a seat.

I couldn't even contact my baby , and I know I said that me and Shawn would be back but boss on some trippy shit , we might be gone for a month.

"Man , I'm so tired" Shawn took a seat next to me and I nodded my head in agreement.

" Hey boys .. Like anything you see" a tall girl was in front of us and had on a bra and some panties.

" Bruh I'm out of here , alright ? " Shawn laughed and I walked away.

Bitches get you caught up these days. I wouldn't cheat on Bella , for no sloppy as bitch. But Shawn , shit I don't know about that nigga.

As I walked outside , it was trucks in front of the warehouse. "What the fuck" I said under my breath.

I decided to mind my business and ingorne it , they must be working with boss than.

" Aye King , Boss needs us" Shawn called from out the door , I gave another look to the trucks " Alright here I come" .

- Anastasia Pov-

" He's not answering ! " I've been calling my dad for over 4 hours and he still hasn't answer.

"Call it again " I started inhaling and exhaling. "You've been saying that for 4 hours ! " she laughed and turned her attention back on the laptop.

"This shit is crazy Ana . You don't really think your dad is doing all this right ? " I shrugged.

"I'm leaving " she smacked her lips

"King said that we had to stay in the house at all times ! Anastasia" I started mocking her.

"King isn't my dad ! He doesn't tell me what to do , I'm Anastasia I do what the fuck I wanna do and I'm leaving" I walked downstairs to grab my purse and put my phone in it.

"And where are you going?" She said while walking down the stairs.

"To a motel , you can stay here you know you want to and you have to " I finished putting my stuff in my purse. " I'm gonna take Marco car " she nodded her head and went back upstairs.

I should get more stuff.... I walked upstairs , got a toothbrush , toothpaste and some covers. I got some of Marco clothes to sleep in.

" Bella where are the keys ? " I heard her jangling it , and I walked toward the sound.

"Thank you " she threw me the keys " No problem , be safe out there" I nodded . "My phone will be on all day , I won't let it die . So call me if anything happens" I gave her a hug and walked downstairs.

I just need to get from everybody and just think , how am I suppose to approach my dad? what am I gonna say to Shawn? Everything is just confusing.

-

I was at the motel , laying down watching reruns of Martin. My phone started ringing and I looked up at the caller ID , RESTRICTED.

I answer it and put the phone to my ear . " Hello ? " I heard breathing in the back.

"Hey baby girl " I signed in relief. "Shawn! " he chuckled and I heard Kings voice in the back " Tell her didn't I tell her short ass to stay at the house" I smacked my lips.

" I aint no little kid ! " I turned the tv down a little bit.

" You just should have stayed with Bella , Ana why you gotta be so hard headed and shit . Its dangerous out there" I rolled my eyes.

" Did you call me to insult me or did you want something ?" my attitude was really on ten right now. I just don't understand this nigga.

"I'm coming to pick you up ! Where you at " he had a harsh tone.

" I'm not telling you ! " he started laughing

"When I see yo ass , its over with Im tearing that ass up " with that he hung up. I knew he was gone fine me easily , especially with my dad with him.

I was kind of scare , so I got up and peeked out the window. I made sure the door was locked.

I smirked as I sat on the bed. Damn , should have never said that.