21.

" so raise your glass "

- 2 months later -

      - Anastasia Pov -

"Maybe we should just call the police, let the police take care of this work " I said getting irritated, we were at Shawns house and  we've been looking for mom and dad forever and now its two months later and there still not found.

"You know we can't do that baby" Shawn said wrapping his hands around my waist. I signed , it was just too hard . I know I'm 17 years old I'm almost an adult and why do I need my parents?  I have my big brother and the rest of my family.

"Let's just stop looking" everyone looked at me and but than noticed that it was Bella.

" I'm tired , we are all tired and we need some rest " I got out of Shawns grip , and walked over to Bella.

I know how strong Bella has been , with all the viloence and all the drama thats been happending. Marco's been trying to find mom and dad , but hes stressing too much. Maybe there trying to find us.

-Marco Pov-

Maybe Ana was right , maybe we do need to take a break. They risked so much for us , Its just time to let them go if there really gone.

"You really need some sleep bro" Shawn said coming toward me. "Yeah I know" I gave him some dap , and he left. I put the map away and the rest of the other stuff there we were gonna use.

After that I sat on the couch and got comfortable. Ana came and flopped down right next to me.

"You okay Mar Mar ? " I just nodded my head and slightly closed my eyes. "Well I don't think you are to be honest " I mocked her and opened my eyes.

"I'm completly fine , I just got some things on my plate thats all. You don't worry about it tho " she smacked her lips and folded her arms.

"You know you a real ass crybaby right ?" She nodded her head , and layed her head on my shoulder. " I love you big brother " I put my arm over her shoulder. "Yeah ... I love you to " I slightly pushed her head and she laughed.

Short Chapter ?
Sorry Loves
The next chapter , is gonna shock y'all to death.
Don't hate me .