16.

I wish this can be over now , but I know I still need you here.

    - Anastasia Pov -

Its been two months  , I haven't heard from my dad or my mom I know there dead , but I can't trust my mind. Marco was gonna take over the business , he knows dads alive but who can prove it ?

     "Im hungry" Bella said while walking in my room. King and her are now having a " break " she know she misses him , I don't know why they gotta play this game.

"Call King and ask him to bring you something to eat than" I giggled and she smacked her lips.

" Mhm alright I will " she took out her phone and sat on my bed.

"So you and Shawn ? What's up with yall ? " I rolled my eyes.

" Haven't talked to him why ? " she turned her mouth up. " No reason " I raised my eyebrow in suspicion.

" I miss him so much " I groaned , here we go again. " Call him , go see him or something please ! " she let out a ugh and left out my room.

I heard a knock on the door , " Im not getting that " Bella said as she walked past my room. " Shut up ! " I threw a pillow at the door , I hate when people bother me when Im just getting comfortable .  I started stomping my feet , as I walked down the stairs.

     " Is it King ? " Bella said from the stairs. " Why ? You wasnt gonna answer it anyway" she smacked her lips , I stood on my tippy toes and looked out the peep hole.

" Its King ..." She ran down the stairs and came behind me. I moved out the way , so she could look. " And Shawn" we both looked at each other and panic.

Bella shook her hair and I folded my arms , my stomach started feeling weird for some reason.

"You okay ? " I nodded my head and she unlocked the door slowly.

" Ana ! " King walked to me and gave me a hug. " Your cold ! " I pushed him back and he nodded his head. " Yeah , weve been standing out there for years" He laughed and I laughed with him.

He seen Bella behind the door , and his face soften " Come here baby " he put his arms out , and she ran in his arms. I stepped back and admired them. They reminded me so much of mom and dad.

     Shawn came behind them  , he got so gorgeous , well he was already that but dang he looked it so good. Gosh Ana control your hormones.  " Hey " he said coming up to me , I simply wave and he took a deep breath.

" Im sorry " he walked up to me , and I backed up. " Its fine , I understand" I nodded my head , but I really just wanted to cry. It seemed like everyone was just leaving me and didn't even care.

" Sis... " I wiped up the tears that was about to come down and lifted my head up to see Marco. And he didn't make it better because more tears , just started coming down.

He came to me , and embraced me in a tight hug. " I miss you " I know my tears was now rolling off his back now , but he didn't care. " I miss you to , and dad and mom " I said pulling out of the hug.

" I know ,thats why where gonna go find them " he said with a smirk.

" How are we - " he told me to be quiet before he finished the sentence.

" I have a plan"