10.

- Anastasia Pov-

" Where is he " I looked around the hospital and the nurses started to walk toward me.

" Calm down " she try touching me , but I shoved her hands.

" Lady you don't know me" I felt Marco grab me.

" You better get chu girl in check, for I knock her to her place" we both raised are eyebrows.

" Bruh you got me and my SISTER messed up , you might as well stop it" she rolled her eyes and I took a deep breath.

" Come on let's just find him" I rolled my eyes , and started looking down. This is all too much for me , my feelings there getting mixed up.

" Let's just leave .. " Marco smacked his lips.

" No I'm tired of you , always giving up. You know you like him , so why you acting like you don't . Damn now get chu ass back over Herr" I stomped my feet and folded my arms. I don't know who he think he talking to like that .

But I guess , imma listen to him. I gotta admit he was right and I knew it. I did have feelings for that thug , but why am I hiding it ?

-

Its like we search for hours , trying to find his room.

" Hey , do y'all need some help?" We turned around to see a young nurse. She was really pretty to and by the way Marco was looking at her , he thought the same thing.

" Uh yeah where looking for Deshawn's room " she looked at Marco and smiled.

" I was working in there earlier , y'all can follow me" I nudged Marco to follow her and he smacked his lips.

" She ain't all that cute" he whispered in my ear , I shook my head.

She led us to room 402 . And I stood in front of the door , I felt Marco pat my back. I can do this , I knocked on the door but Marco smacked his lips.

" Nigga if you won't go" I opened the door and walked in , Shawn was on the bed... He had a few scars on his face , but he was still looked perfect.

He was awake , and he glanced over at me. " Ana? " I nodded my head and ran over to him .

I heard a door close , Marco must have left. I gave Shawn a hugged and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We layed there for what it seemed like an hour. I felt tears rushing down my eyes, I couldn't bare to see him like this.

" Don't cry baby " I got up and wipe the tears away.

" I - " he shook his head .

" You don't have to say anything" he grabbed my hand and I looked down.

"What happened?" He took a deep breath.

"I was being stupid , I should have called for back up or something" I bit my lips , thinking of the words I could say.

I sat down on the bed and held his hand tighter. " I thought I lost you" he chuckled and I raised my eyebrow.

" I'm sorry , its just funny. " I try pulling my hand away but he had a tight grip.

" No your not suppose to let me go" I smiled but try covering up .

"Stop I like when you smile" I rolled my eyes and looked at him. Maybe I do have feelings for him. Maybe I don't , this the type of stuff I'll have to worry about ... Him being in the hospital. What does a thug even mean anymore ?.

" Shawn , I cant do this" he smacked his lips and let go of my hand.

" Yeah I know ... So why are you here ? Just leave than" I tried opening my mouth but the nurse came in.

" Excuse me bitch , we trying to have a conversation " she was about to turn around but Shawn stopped her.

" Nah ma , you can come back in . This conversation is through " she licked her lips and I shook my head in disgust.

I grabbed my shit and started to walk off , but the nurse stop me.

" You know , I like girls too" I shoved her ass and walked out.

See this is that shit that pisses me off.

I stopped and sat down, so much pressure. He didn't even let me finished what I was gonna say. I wipe the tears that was falling down. Marco can not see me like this.

"You okay ? What the fuck happen?" I smiled and shook my head .

" Some crazy ass shit" he put his hands in his pocket.

" Come on ,I hate hospitals " I got up and followed him out the hospital. My head hurts , maybe because I was thinking to me. Maybe because I realized I liked Shawn too much.

I stared out the window for the rest of the ride. Time goes by so fast , and its hard to keep track of.

Damn Anastasia shut up , thinking of all this shit that's irrelevant.

I got out of the car , dad and mom wasn't here still and I miss them being here. The fact of my dad was a thug we grew up with a hard life at first. No going outside , keep your phone with you always , don't never trust anyone.

And sure it was stupid , but where still living right?

I made my self to my room , and I flopped on my bed. I grabbed my phone and started taking pictures , Bella name and face popped up on my phone , scared the shit out of me.

I answer it and she immediately started running her mouth.

" So what happened ! I was ear hustling and Shawn was talking about you . I was tryna hear some more but King gone push me , I almost bust a cap in that nigga " I rolled my eyes , she was talking too fast.

" We got into a argument , at the hospital now that hoe ass nurse probably giving him head or whatever " Bella made a gasping sound.

" No the fuck he isn't , bruhh oh my lord " I laughed , I could hear King in the background .They were so cute , well even if they didn't claim each other.

"We coming over" I yanked my head back .

" Who is we ? " she smacked her lips.

" Me and my side nigga " she whispered.

" Alright " I hung up and started laughing , might else well get up and cook .