XXV

A/N: Sexual Scenes up ahead so be careful everyone and most importantly, enjoy!

Monday, 8th of November

Amaya

          All it took was for Christopher to hear the words come out of my mouth and we were suddenly both in his bedroom, heavily panting as our lips stayed sealed against each other. I tugged on his shirt, pulling it off of him. Our lips parted for a second before they were glued to each other again.

          Christopher's teeth softly bit into my bottom lip, tugging at it slightly while his hands started to pry at the hem of my shirt. I lifted my back up, allowing him to take it off. He suddenly started to pull off my leggings, throwing both items of clothing somewhere in the room.

          He moved away from me and I immediately missed the feeling of his lips on mine. His eyes trailed from mine to my body which was only covered in my bra and panties. I noticed his eyes widen slightly as they stared down at my body before they met mine again.

          "You have tattoos too?" A smirk made it's way onto my face at the question. "I didn't expect this from someone like you." I couldn't help the laugh that left my lips.

          "I'm a kind and respectful person Christopher, not a nun." I rolled my eyes at him to which he nodded. "Are my tattoos a problem?" I questioned, already knowing that they weren't.

          "No, they make you sexier." I blushed at the words, shaking my head at him. He smiled at me, bringing his face back down to connect our lips.

          I trailed my hands down his chest, past his abs and to his sweat pants. I tugged on them which Christopher immediately responded to by pulling them off, leaving us both in our underwear.

          I sighed in content at the feeling of Christopher's lips sucking markings into my neck. He left sloppy kisses, occasionally sucking on certain spots as he trailed his lips down to my chest. As he kissed along the exposed parts of my cleavage, his hands reached under my back to swiftly un-clip my bra, letting it slide off my body. I released a satisfied sigh as Christopher threw the bra to the floor.

          His hands went straight to massaging my boobs, his fingers running over my hardened nipples but never actually stopping to give them attention. I held back an annoyed huff, knowing that Christopher and I were making love, not having sex which meant things were going to be slow and sensual instead of fast and heated.

          It was a few minutes of Christopher just staring and running his hands along my upper body before he finally brought his lips down against my nipples, giving them both the same amount of attention. While he sucked on one of my nipples, his fingers played with the other one. I bit my lip, attempting to silence my moans.