f o u r

Willow's POV

We stopped at Yoona's apartment to get a few clothes and essentials, just enough for 2-3 days. We then took off in her car, seemingly going out of the city.

"Hey where are we going?" I asked her with curiosity. Was it someone else who knew magick?

"My grandmother. She has learned grey magick. The only thing is she is really really sick right now and I'm worried if we would be able to talk to her."

"Oh okay."

"Willow-ya, she lives in the countryside so it's definitely gonna take some time to get there. But we have no other option."

There was a long moment of silence before Yoona decided to speak up.

"So Willow, how did you find out about your affinity?" she asked me.

"Okay well.. I was actually walking in a garden near my house one afternoon. Being around trees would always calm me and I loved being in the vicinity of nature, for obvious reasons. That's when I had my encounter with Johnny. He was the one who taught me about my affinity, trained and strengthened my skills. So uh, long story short, he did some mind-control shit because of which I was obliged to follow him deep into a forest where he helped me discover my true self. And that's how it all started.

We told my aunt and although she initially was shocked, she still supported me. She even offered him to stay in an apartment she owned just a few blocks away. Everything was going well. He would train me everyday after school and we would have extra sessions on the weekends. We grew very close during that time. He became the brother I never had but always wanted. But one day, he just suddenly disappeared without telling anyone. I woke up to see a note om my study table which had "Find the other one" scribbled on it."

She nodded while still focusing on the road. I was curious about her, so I decided to ask, "What about you? How did you find out?"

She let out a sigh before speaking, "Even I had someone train me. His name was Taeil. It was a normal weekend and I was working my shift at the store. He entered and thinking it was just a customer, I greeted him like I normally would. But he looked straight into my eyes and showed me what seemed to be a vision. There was destruction all around and it was just extremely horrifying. He even knew my name which shocked me more because I wasn't wearing my name tag.

Then he helped me discover my affinity and started training just like you guys did. We too grew very close during the time he was here. Then one day, without warning, he left. Just like that. I was really confused, but the next night, he appeared in my dream and uttered those same three words. "Find the other one." As if it didn't confuse me even more. But, I finally understand what he meant and, well, here we are."

Guess we're similar to each other in more ways than we thought.

After another few hours of a comfortably silent drive with a few small talk here and there, we finally reached her grandmother's house.

It was big, surrounded by lush green fields all around. The house was very cosy and welcoming, and I instantly felt relaxed and calm after entering.

"Halmeonie! Are you in here? Grandma!" Yoona shouted softly.

"Oh dear. Who is it? Yoona darling is it you?" A voice came from somewhere.

"Yes! I'll come to your room! I have a friend with me too!"

We went upstairs to her grandma's room and I introduced myself. Yoona then explained to her everything that had happened till now. "What should we do now Grandma? How do we call for them?"

"Since those wise men said that you should meditate and focus only then they will hear you, you can go meditate on the hill where we used to train when you were little. Go on now." She said and gave us an encouraging smile.

Alright then. Let's do this.

word count: 717
a/n:

Sarrryyyy!!!
Sorry for not updating!!!
Hope you enjoyed the chap!