t w e n t y f i v e

' But we still have some time before the dead become undead. Precisely 8 days. '

Willow POV

Today was the day of the 2nd mission. Yoona was still bed ridden but she was fully awake and aware of whatever was going on. Winwin and Jungwoo were looking after her while everyone else was busy with their own work. This time , Taeyong called us in Winwin's clinic for the briefing so that Yoona would not be left out.

I smiled at Yoona who was sipping the orange juice Jeno had got for her from the canteen as we all entered the room.

" How are you doing? " I asked.

" Good. Just hoping that i can start doing missions with you guys soon. "

" Us too. Take care Yoona. " Renjun replied.

" Oii ~ did i just hear that from Hwang Renjun? Woohoo ~ " Yoona said in a joking way.

" Hai. Don't make me take it back. " He huffed and looked away.

" But i heard it ~ i heard it ~ " She replied and made all of us smile until Taeyong came in , closing the door behind him.

" I see everyone is here. Winwin , you can start. " He said.

" While you guys are away , me and ten are planning to prepare an antitode. We can't let Changwook's blood stay in her body for a long time or else she might go under his control. " Winwin said.

" As per what Yuta hyung and I saw , Yoona's theory was right. He might be actually making and army of the dead. Which could now be called un-dead i guess? " Mark said further.

" But we still have some time before the dead become undead. Precisely 8 days. Hence , we need Yoona to be free in the next 24 hours. And then the four elementals along with our brothers can finally fight with his army. " Taeyong completed the explaination.

" I want all of you back in the mansion within 5 hours. Until then , the antitode will be injected in Yoona's body. I will give you the information after all of this is completed. Good luck. " Taeyong said.

And within the next three hours , we were already in front of our 2nd and last target factory of the day. While the four of us were waiting in the bushes , Renjun went ahead to check if any civilians were present.

' All clear. You can enter. '

After getting the command , Jaehyun led the way and in the next 15 minutes ,  we successfully managed to destroy the factory too. We went back to the Avenue in the jeep and soon returned to Neo Dimension.

Since Johnny was busy today , Hendery came to pick us up. All of us took a quick nap as we weren't really able to sleep a lot in the past few days. Hendery woke us up as we reached the mansion ten minutes before the reporting time given to us by Taeyong. Feeling relieved i grabbed my belt-pack and got out of the car following the boys to the elevator.

We all automatically went to Winwin's clinic first and thankfully found many of the members to be there too.

" Hey what the status? " Jeno whispered to Chenle who was standing at the window outside the room.

" I think Winwin hyung injected the antitode some time ago. She is still out because of the anesthesia so we don't really know much. " He replied.

" How was the mission? " Johnny came walking from down the hallway and gave me side hug.

" Went well. I guess i'm just hungry after all the work out. " I replied.

" Oh me too. Wanna go grab a bite? " Jaemin said out of nowhere.

" Sure. Anyone else joining? " I asked but none of them seem to pay much attention.

" Well , looks like only we are going then? Johnny , contact us if anything happens. " I said.

" Will do ma'am. " He said jokingly and i just shaked my head with a smile as a reaction.

a/nhope you are having a good day! love ya !vote and shareee

a/n
hope you are having a good day!
love ya !
vote and shareee