We Can Forget About Josh And Focus On Us Being A Family

Later that night

Pamela was sat in bed trying to go over the events that took place when Josh and Jessica abducted her. When Fergal walked into the room,

Fergal- Duncan is fast asleep

Pamela- Thanks for putting him down for me

Fergal- No probs he said turning on the baby monitor. What are you doing?

Pamela- Trying to go over that day when Josh and Jess-

Fergal- Well why don't you put the notepad down and we will deal with that tomorrow but right now you need to get some sleep.

Pamela- Yeah your right, I love you

Fergal- I Love you too

Fergal leaned in a kiss her as Pamela kissed back instantly melting in to the kiss, Pamela brought her hand up to his face as she gently pulled him to lay down as they continued kissing. The couple continued to make out for a minute going slow as they began to intertwine their bodies together, Fergal moved his lip down to Pamela's neck as he began to slowly suck and kiss the sensitive part of her neck, Pamela moaned out as she slowly began to move her hand down to his boxers before pulling them down exposing his growing erected penis as she slowly started to stroke him.

Fergal- Aw Fuck

Pamela- Make love to me she said as she kissed his forehead

That was all Fergal needed to hear as he sat up and removed his boxer as Pamela removed her wet panties, He crawled back up to her and kiss her slow but passionately as he began massage her clit in a slow circular motion as she moaned in to the kiss. Fergal looked down at Pamela who was giving him puppy dog eyes and he knew he wasn't gonna waste anymore time.

Fergal climbed on top on Pamela as he leaned down to kiss her as he entered her, Pamela immediately wrapped her arms around his neck pulled him closer as he started thrusting in and out of her.

Fergal then sat up pulling Pamela who was still holding on for dear life with him, as he sat up Pamela engulfed him with another kiss before Fergal broke it.

Fergal- On your stomach he said gesturing her to lay down

Pamela did as Fergal commanded and laid down before she felt him laid on top of her as he began to kiss her neck again as he entered her from behind, Pamela Moaned out loudly as she knew she couldn't hold on any longer.

Pamela- I'm cumming

Pamela grabbed hold of Fergal's head as she began to feel the sensation coursing through her body and her walls tighten round Fergal's rock hard member.

Pamela- Ahh Fergal !!!

Hearing Pamela scream his name out was all Fergal needed, He grabbed a fistful of Pamela's Beautiful brown locks as he felt his thrust slowing down before ejaculating his warm cum inside Pamela's flower.

He released the grip on her hair and pulled out of her as he rolled on to the bed before pulling Pamela to him as he began to kiss and cuddle her.

Fergal- After tomorrow we can forget about Josh once and for all and focus on us being a family

Pamela- You Promise?

Fergal- Promise

They continued to cuddle before falling asleep wrapped in each others arms

Else where Josh is sitting in his cell planning his next move to get revenge on both Pam and Fergal. 

What Will Happen Next??? Will Pamela and Fergal be able to Move on with their lives after reporting Josh???? Will Josh escape Prison and exact revenge on Pamela and Fergal or Will he get someone else to do his dirty work and if so who???? Until Next Time xxx