It's Time For Plan B

The Next Morning Jessica and Josh were sat in a car parked outside Fergal and Pamela's Dorm.

Jessica- So what's the plan??

Josh- Well Plan A is I kidnap Pamela and drive her to my family condo and relieve my school experience while you entertain Fergal with your talents and assets if you know what I mean. 

Jessica- OK or what about plan B

Josh- Ah Plan B it will still involve kidnapping Pamela but we will tell Fergal where she is and when he arrives give him an ultimatum either he joins forces with me and we relieve taking Pamela's sweet virginity or He will watch me brutalize Pamela before you end his life and his last living  memory will be me Raping his girlfriend. So which plan do you like??

Jessica- I like Plan B, I wanna see that little bitch be brutalized for stealing my man. 

Josh- OK we'll wait until Fergal's left and then we strike 

Meanwhile Fergal had woke up to his gorgeous girlfriend laying next to him, Fergal smiled before he began to place gentle kisses on her naked body as she began to stir from her slumber. 

Pamela- Morning 

Fergal- Morning Babe 

Pamela- I love waking up in your arms 

Fergal- I love waking up and seeing you 

Pamela- Aww she said as she kissed him 

Fergal-Hey I got to show you something he said grabbing his phone 

Pamela- What is it?

Fergal- This he said handing her the phone 

Pamela- Oh My God Fergal.

Fergal- Do you like him?

Pamela- I love him she said looking at the picture of the dog on the phone. Thank you Ferg she said hugging him

Fergal- No problem I'm gonna go pick Flex up later and then you can meet him in person.

One hour later

Jessica and Josh were still sat in the car waiting for Fergal to leave when they spotted him walking out of the dorm with his gym bag.

Jessica- It's go time 

Josh- You go distract her and leave the door open 

Jessica- OK 

Pamela heard a knock on the door as she was making her breakfast, she went to the door and answered it. The blonde bimbo stood at the door was none other than Fergal's ex Jessica.

Pamela- What do you want?

Jessica- I want to clear the air between us. Please Pamela 

Pamela- Fine come in she said as she walked away from the door 

Jessica walked into Pamela's flat leaving the door ajar so Josh could sneak in. Pamela stood with her back to Jessica continuing to make her breakfast as she heard Jessica ramble on about why she slept with Fergal. 

Suddenly Pamela turned around to tell Jessica to shut up and was frozen with Fear as she realised Jess didn't come alone.

Josh- Hello Pamela

Pamela- What are you doing here?

Josh- Me and Jess have come to take you to my place. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. 

Suddenly Pamela ran trying to reach her room but was tackled to the floor by Josh, He pinned her down as he shouted for Jessica to go and get the car started.