red carnations │ bakugou katsuki

key at bottom if needed
no quirks au

"Hey, (L/N)!" Kaminari rushed up towards the (h/c) male, swinging an arm around his shoulders once he had matched strides with him. "Guess what I found!"

"What?" he tilted his head to side, raising an eyebrow at the excited male. "Please don't show me a new tik tok trend you learned-"

"No, it's not that this time," he shook his head in mock disappointment. "But.. you know how you've been wanting to hang out with Bakugou lately?"

"Yeah..? We haven't hung out in a while,"
(Y/N) shrugged his shoulders, giving Kaminari an odd look when a smirk spread across his face.

"Well... I found a cool vacation thing you two can go to!" he took his arm off the (e/c) eyed male, pulling out his phone and giving it to him to show him.

".. This is a video of a kermit being thrown of a building."

"Oh!" Kaminari quickly took his phone back, grinning sheepishly. "I meant this."

"Deep Red Carnation Resort..?" (Y/N) slowly read out, looking at him in confusion. "What do deep red carnations mean?"

"I don't think they mean anything—" Kaminari blurted out, making the other male suspicious. "—but it has a lot of fun activities you two can do together! It's like a scheduled resort if you want to join in on competitions. You can also do whatever you want if you don't want to join."

"It sounds fun but.. would Bakugou even want to come?" (Y/N) gave the phone back to him, a conflicted frown appearing on his face.

"There's a contest where you explode watermelons by putting fireworks in them."

"Oh, alright," He nodded, "I guess I can ask him when I get the tickets then.. When is it?"

"You can go whenever, dude. You'll probably want to go next week though.." Kaminari put his phone away before (Y/N) could see more of the website.

"Why?" he asked, glaring suspiciously at Kaminari. "You're being really weird about this, dude."

"There's a special event and a discount to get in!" Kaminari ignored the last part, nodding confidently at his own words.

"...okay," he said unsurely, staring at him before giving up as they split ways.

✦✧✦✧

A few days later (Y/N) had gotten two tickets to the resort. He spotted the blond male he needed and caught up with him.

"Hey.. Bakugou?"

"What, dipshit?" the aggressive blond turned to glare at the other. "Did Pikachu die off and now you're buggin' me?"

"What? No," he shook his head with a laugh, holding up two tickets. "I wondering.. Wanna go to this resort with me?"

Bakugou stopped dead in his tracks, making (Y/N) stop along with him. He stared at the tickets. "Is that..Deep Red Carnation Resort tickets?" he mumbled, his eyes wide.

(Y/N) nodded slowly, unsure on why Bakugou was acting this way. "Well?"

"Fine, I'll go with you, dumbass! When do we go?"