stress reliever │ shinso hitoshi

i'm so bad at writing for his character
so warning: shinso's ooc
any tips would be appreciated !!

The whole day, (Y/N) had been acting weird. He didn't seem to be paying attention in class and would always complain about a headache each time he had time to talk to Shinso.

Shinso had just made up his mind to go find him and ask why he had seemed so irritable when he got bumped into.

He looked to see that it was (Y/N) himself.

"Hey, Shinso..?" (Y/N) grinned at him, nudging his side like he always did to get his attention. "Wanna hang out later tonight, bestie?"

"First, I'm not your 'bestie', second, yes, I'll hang out with you," he sighed out softly, a fake annoyed look coming over his face as he forgot just what he was trying to do moments ago.

The pair had known each other since childhood, and (Y/N) made sure they didn't slip away from each other.

The (h/c) haired teen smiled and nodded. "Cool, it's a sleepover!" he shouted before escaping into the newly formed crowd.

"What." he grunted out but he still managed to have a small smile on his face.

✦✧✦✧

"You know, you could've just said it was a sleepover, and I would've agreed," the indigo haired male walked through the door and stood in front of a bed with a sprawled out (Y/N) on it.

"You usually always say no to other people though," he rose an eyebrow, looking up from his phone for a few moments.

"Well.. they're usually scared of my quirk," he shrugged, seeming unbothered and settling down on the bed next to him. He had seemed to get over the fact that his quirk seemed villainous and that not everybody would be accepting of his quirk.

"Well, I'm not," (Y/N) said softly, puttiing his phone down to fully look at him.

"I know you're not, that's why I'm here," he said, getting a smile from the (e/c) eyed male.

"Don't worry, Hitoshi! Soon, you're gonna prove to everyone that your quirk is not a villainous one! And whenever someone has a quirk like yours, people won't treat them the same as a villain!" (Y/N) rambled, making hand movements as he spoke. Shinso gave him a genuine smile.

"Thank you, (Y/N)."

"No problem! Now, let's get started!" he pulled out a few gigantic textbooks from his bag. Shinso joined him on the bed.

After a few hours of suffering, they had called it a day. (Y/N) flopped back onto his bed, staring up at the ceiling with a heavy sigh.

"What's wrong?" Shinso looked up at him from his spot on the floor. (Y/N) had already thrown down a couple pillows and blankets for him.

"I just thought I should warn you that I haven't been able to sleep for the past few days.. so I'm sorry if I wake you up when I will inevitably get up to go for a walk or something," he shoved a pillow on top of his face to hide his embarrassment. "Walking usually helps me sleep.."

"That's nothing to be embarrassed about,
(Y/N). It's probably because of how stressed you've been because of school," Shinso got up to sit next to him on the bed and take the pillow away from his face.

"You think so?" (Y/N) asked, sitting up to meet his gaze.

"Yes. How about we do something to help you de-stress?" Shinso suggested, standing up. "We can watch the TV or even go for a walk like you said you do during the night."

"Oh! That's a great idea!" (Y/N) nodded with an excited look. "You can go to sleep while I go for a jog-"

"I can come with you, if you don't mind," Shinso interrupted softly, his cheeks flushing a shade darker as he looked to the right.

"Oh, of course you can! I just didn't think you'd want to miss sleep for me," he replied sheepishly, standing up to go put on some shoes.

"You're more important than a few hours of sleep," Shinso decided out loud, which made (Y/N) flustered rather quickly.

"Ready?" he asked, opening his dorm room as Shinso nodded. He led him out and let Shinso lead as he followed him around like a lost puppy. After a few moments of roaming around, they circled back to the room.

"Think you can sleep now?" Shinso asked, settling back down onto the blanket pile.

"Actually, yes! I feel a lot calmer, more than what I feel like on my other walks.. Maybe you being there helped," he shrugged, settling down into his soft bed with a tired hum. He seemed to pass out rather easily after that, and Shinso got to sleep with a smile on his face.

✦✧✦✧

"How about.. we go for walks a lot more often? You know.. to help you sleep?" Shinso asked the next morning a bit shyly. (Y/N) caught on rather easily.

"Sure, y'know.. to help me sleep," he echoed with a coy smile that made Shinso's cheek flush uncharacteristically red.

sorry if anything isn't correct or accurate about insomnia
and also sorry about this being super duper late!! school has been murdering me slowly for the past couple of weeks :(