real or not real│ midoriya izuku

"So, what do you think we're doing in class today, (L/N)?" Midoriya asked as he looked over towards (Y/N). The other male simply shrugged.

"I thought they said we had the training exercise today, right?" he suddenly lit up, proud he remembered something for once. Midoriya shook his head.

Midoriya replied, "The teacher never said anything, I don't think."

"Oh... I could've sworn he did. Oh, well," he shrugged his shoulders, smiling at the green eyed male. He returned the smile.

They walked into class and (Y/N) wasted no time and sat in his seat, hoping he could take a nap before class. He rested his head on his arms, letting his eyes close.

"It's just because of the quirk, right.. yeah, you'll be okay!" Midoriya smiled at (Y/N) again when he opened his eyes.

"What?" he asked in confusion, raising an eyebrow. Kirishima echoed him, suddenly appearing next to the other two.

(Y/N) stared at Kirishima in confusion before rubbing at his eyes. How did he just appear out of no where? He hadn't even seen him walk through the door.

"He got hit by the villain's quirk, remember? The blue masked one?"

"Oh yeah!" he gave a sharp grin, while (Y/N) remained silent, wondering when that had happened. And what was because of the quirk? Him being tired? Or forgetting something?

"Did I forget something?" he asked, and Midoriya simply frowned. "Wait, so I did? What did I forget?"

"Where's the dirty extra?" Bakugou shouted as he entered the room, his eyes scanning the room before they finally landed on (Y/N). "You brat–!"

"Hey, stop, Kacchan! He can hear you," he frowned, stepping towards the explosive teen. He seemed to add something in a mumble that (Y/N) couldn't quite catch. Bakugou's anger seemed to deflate ever so slightly.

"Whatever," he huffed aggressively. (Y/N) blinked. He expected there to be explosions in Midoriya's face.

"He'll be okay, there's no need to worry, Bakubro!" Kirishima swung an arm over his shoulders, grinning at the blond.

"I'm right here," (Y/N) deadpanned, which earned laughs from them.

"We know, we're just worried," Midoriya turned towards him with a smile.

Soon, they all had to go to their seats. They waited and waited but Aizawa never appeared. "I wonder what happened," Midoriya sighed as they all left back to their dorms after another teacher told them to leave.

"Who knows?" (Y/N) shrugged before pausing. He grabbed a hold of Midoriya's sleeve. "Hey, change real quick so you can come hang out in my dorm!"

He nodded with pink cheeks and walked to his room as (Y/N) went to his own room. He changed out of his school clothes into a comfy hoodie and waited for Midoriya to come.

"You can come in," he said as the other teen knocked on the door. His door opened and Midoriya walked in, letting himself be pulled onto the bed.

They wasted time together, talking about random topics and telling stories until Midoriya went silent on one of his rather long stories.

(Y/N) had his eyes closed and was curled under the covers. He went to ask what was wrong, but Midoriya spoke again.

"I like you, (Y/N). Probably love, but I know for sure that I like you. I wish you were awake so I could tell you.." (Y/N) opened his eyes in shock.

Midoriya was laying facing him in his bed and his own eyes had widened when he saw (Y/N) open his eyes.

"You like me?" Midoriya only managed to sheepishly nod as his face became red again.