after all │ todoroki shoto

important note at bottom !!

Todoroki trapped (Y/N) in ice for the umpteenth time in a row, making the (h/c) haired teen frown. He quickly broke out of it only to be pinned down by Todoroki. "You're getting better," the red and white haired boy said, standing up and offering a hand to (Y/N).

He took it and watched as Todoroki stretched. "One more round?" he begged, watching Todoroki pause for a few moments.

"Sure," he replied, getting into stance again and watching as (Y/N) did the same.

(Y/N) was trapped again quickly by ice after being too distracted by the fire. Todoroki called their practice matches off after that.

(Y/N) rubbed his arm, staring at Todoroki. He knew he could never be as good as him. He was Endeavor's son! He was confused on why Todoroki even agreed to train with him.

"I'm gonna go back," (Y/N) said before Todoroki nodded.

"I'll come with." They walked together in silence, and when (Y/N) got to his floor in the dorm, he gave Todoroki a questioning glance.

"Todoroki, you're not on this floor," he muttered, opening his own door and walking in.

"Thanks for inviting me in," Todoroki pushed past (Y/N) making the (h/c) haired boy shocked. This was not like how he usually acted. He frowned and looked over to Todoroki.

"Are you okay?" he asked before he noticed the two bowls in his friend's hands.

"Sorry for intruding like this but.." He placed the bowls down on the floor, motioning for (Y/N) to sit down next to him.

"It's fine," (Y/N) said quietly when he knew Todoroki wouldn't continue. He sat next to him, glancing at him periodically.

They ate in an awkward silence, and (Y/N) sighed, quickly finishing.

"Todoroki.. why?"

"I saw how you looked earlier," Todoroki finally decided to explain. "You looked so unsure of yourself. I don't want you to feel that way. (L/N), you mean a lot to me as a friend.." he seemed to struggle with his words a bit but pushed forwards anyways. "And I need you to know that."

(Y/N)'s eyes lit up and he pulled Todorki into a side hug, amazed at how the red and white haired teen attempted to hug back. "Thank you, Todoroki. That means a lot to me. Really."

"I can teach you a few things too," he mumbled and (Y/N)'s face broke out into a huge smile.

"You're the best!"

first of all, i haven't watched bnha in forever and i'm not keeping up with it very well so sorry if some things are wrong (i also forgot todo's personality lmao)

second of all, i'm more into haikyuu!! so you can check out my oneshot book for that if you're into it also and like more frequent updates

i also hope you like the new cover lol