1 | Outpost 3

A/N: Welcome! Just some quick infos in advance:

•This book can contain violence, adult themes (sexual content), trigger etc. I DO NOT support violence or torture under any circumstances!

•The characters are all mature.

•The storyline is purely fictional and does not mirror reality in any way and my ideas of relationships or love! I'm not encouraging anything involved - This is not reality, just fantasy.

•My book is just a fanfiction based on the horror series American Horror Story and for entertainment purposes only.

! If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original safe form please stay on Wattpad/ follow this link (if you're not on Wattpad) https://my.w.tt/jgLpvzQef8 (@elisatheron on Wattpad) Thank you.

Please feel free to always tell me if there are errors in my chapters cause I'd love to improve my writing skills! Plus if you like the story feel free to show me with a vote or a comment. Would mean a lot to me! <3 :)

🚫✋🏻 [Do not use my plot lines for your story!]

Completed by @elisatheron (2019)

***

(Y/N) ... your name
Italicized words... your thoughts 

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

What happens if you lose everything you had from one moment to the next. What if everything you worked for is suddenly falling apart? Your world is crashing like a mirror being smashed onto the ground, breaking into thousand pieces. The memories of the world you knew before are blurring, fading, and eventually completely vanished.

That's what happened to me. I was lost in a dark sea of emptiness, oblivion and loneliness. I was trapped in a supernatural darkness which was slowly smothering me. But neither could I feel terror, pain and desperation, nor peace or serenity. But yet I was there. I just couldn't move or see anything. Like I was trapped in a state between life and death.

That was until I slowly regained consciousness. At first I perceived muffled voices in the distance, then I managed to blink gently. The glare was burning like someone was blinding me with a flashlight so I had to blink several times while feeling now the hard ground I was laying on boring into my back. The voices got louder, the pain in my back became noticeable now. I managed to slide my fingers slowly over the tiles I was laying on and that's when my brain suddenly started to work again. My eyes shot open , I sat up snap-like and fearfully let my head jolt around, scanning the ambiance within split seconds. A mix of panic and fear hit me as I first saw double. Dark skewed, thin figures around me were slowly approaching me. "D-don't come closer!..." Panting, I blinked twice and my vision finally cleared. I was in a small, round room with white tiles everywhere. No windows, just some weird unnatural light and some candles that made the room somehow light up in a venomously green color. The room reminded me of a washing room of a psychiatry from the 1950's where they used to provide bathtubs for hydrotherapy. My stomach was in knots. The whole concept evoked a huge menacing atmosphere. Men equally dressed in black coats and boots like members of a clan were standing around me. Their piercing gazes were intense like they'd attack me anytime.

"Who are you? Where am I?", I asked with a shaky voice, still seized with panic and terror.

A loud thud like something was smashed against the floor thundered behind me and echoed through the room. I flinched and swung around, scared to death. A slim woman dressed in a long, black lace dress which seemed to be from another century stood in front of me. A black belt with a golden ornament in the middle emphasized her waist. Her hands were covered in black fingerless gloves, one hand was resting on a cane, which made her look superior.