Knowing One Direction

'Jade Thirlwall! I will kill you for that!' Perrie squealed at me and I just laughed at her. I had pulled one of my best pranks yet on my best friend Perrie Edwards. Yes, from little mix.

I had loathed her favourite pair of shoes in peanut butter. Peanut butter stuck, not only to the shoes but to her feet. She was staring at her heels with a horrified look.

'My favourite Jimmy Choo's!' She cried and I just started bursting out laughing more. I was the 'prankster' of the band, and I had a lot of fun doing so. Little did Perrie know that the peanut butter in her shoes wasn't the only thing I had done. She would find out soon enough. I felt so evil, but their faces at the end was totally worth it.

'Watch out Perrie. That isn't the only thing I did.' I said evilly. Her head snapped up to look at me. Giving me a death stare.

'What else have you done?!' Perrie demanded and I laughed before running away. Running towards my own room in our shared flat. Perrie and I shared a flat while Jesy and Leigh-Anne shared the flat above us.

Perrie and I just spent most of our time in her room because she had absolutely everything in there. Like literally everything. We didn't have a living room so we just sort of turned her's into one. Which meant that I had easy access to everything in her room, meaning I could easily prank her.

'Jade! I have a date with Zayn in an hour and I was going to wear these shoes! You need to help me pick new shoes o go with my outft as well as get me out of these one's which are STUCK TO MY FEET!' Perrie yelled banging on my door. I just laughed evilly before opening the door.

'Fine, I'll help you out... I guess.' I said giving in. I guess I kind of owed it to her. 'Sit down on the couch. And I will pull them off.'

'Thankyou!' Perrie said in frustration, throwing her hands up in the air but sitting down on the couch and flinging her feet up to help me pull them off.I grabbed onto one of the shoes and started pulling.

30 minutes later we had tried nearly every single thing under the sun to get the shoes off.

'Zayn, Fricking, Malik from One Direction will now be here in 30 minutes and I still don't have these wrecked shoes off!' Perrie cried.

'Hun, don't worry. There is still one thing I haven't tried yet.' I grinned reassuringly. I ran over to our kitchen and grabbed the washing detergent. I brought it back to Perrie and grabbed her foot that had the shoe attached.

'Oh no! You are not putting detergent on my foot!' Perrie said trying to move away but I was strong enough to keep hold of her foot.

'Do you want the shoe off or not?' I warned her and her struggling soon stopped. I loathed her shoe in the detergent and started wriggling it around. It soon slipped off and I chucked it to the side. Her foot still drenched in peanut butter. I grabbed her other shoe and did the same and soon enough she was only wearing peanut butter for shoes.

'Okay, come on. Go have a shower and scrub off the peanut butter. I'll get you an outfit and some shoes and then I will do your hair when your dressed.' I said kindly and she tip-toed to our bathroom, hopefully trying not to get peanut butter on our floor.  I heard a CRASH and a BANG!

'OUCH!!!' Screamed Perrie and I turned to look at her writhing on the floor next to her door. She had slipped over because of the detergent on her feet. 

I started laughing and then after a while crying because I was laughing so hard while Perrie just got up and Went for her shower after glowering at me

I let myself into her room and looked into her wardrobe. Perrie had been talking about this date since the last date when they had organized this one. So I knew what they would be doing. They were going to dinner in a nice little restaurant and then to the movie. So she would need an outfit that was sexy but casual.

I pulled out her black leather pants that reached her ankles and her flowing white mid-rif shirt. I found her black converse and set them out as well.

15 minutes later Perrie was out of the shower, dressed and I was doing her hair in a beautiful fishtail.

'What would I have done with out you?' Perrie sighed as I finished her hair.

'With out me, you would have worn your favorite Jimmy Choo's' I smirked thinking about the prank I had pulled.

'Good point what was I even thinking?' Perrie said frowning.

'Don't frown, you will get frownlines!' I reminded her and she instantly smiled. That was the perk of being her friend for so long, I knew exactly how to make her smile again no matter what was wrong.

Perrie picked up her phone and looked at her texts.

'Why do i have text messages from Rickey saying "Babe, I'll be there in 10 minutes?"' Perrie asked staring at her phone.I cracked up laughing and she finally understood. This was the other part of my prank. I had changed only her most used contacts names around so Zayn's name was Rickey and Rickey's was Zayn. It was hilarious.

'Grrr. Jade! Tell me how to fix it back up?' Perrie whined instantly knowing I had messed her phone up from my laughing.

'Okay, okay, give it here.' I said putting my hand out for her to give me the phone.

'I am going to supervise you!' Perrie said suspicously as she handed me the phone.

Soon enough I had fixed Perrie's phone and we were just watching television when there was a knock at the door.

'I'll open it so you can do a dramatic entrance!' I whispered to her and shooed her away.

I opened the door to not Zayn but instead Niall, Louis, Harry and Liam.

'Uh, hi guys. Wasn't expecting you but come on in!' I said flashing them all a smile. Where was Zayn.

As each boy walked past me, they all gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. These boys were heart throbs and pretty much everyone around the world knew it. If you knew them, you would at least enjoy every single minute of your lucky time. I had known them before they were famous though. Before they had girls practically about to kill just for the chance to see one of their concerts.

'Zayn is on his way and we thought we could hang out with you while Perrie and Zayn have their date! Is that alright?' Niall asked in his adorabubble accent.

'Yeah, that's fine.' I said smiling. A conversation started up with me and the boys adnd five minutes later Zayn turned up.

'Finally. Perrie! Zayn is here!' I yelled out to her.She made her dramatic entrance by waiting another minute, Zayn getting kind of impatient or anxious or nervous, I couldn't tell but he was getting very fidgety. She walked into the room and had every single one of the boys eyes on her.

'Babe...You look absolutely hot!' Zayn announced and walked over to her. Wrapping his arm around her waist and kissing her on the cheek. They started to walk out and just before they did they turned back around to look at all of us.

'See you guys later. Good luck Jade!' Zayn said smirking and they finally walked out of the flat.

Now I had a night with four of the One Direction guys, I could only imagine what was going to happen tonight.