Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Thou hast moreovermultiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thouwast not satisfied therewith.:Ezekiel 16:29

"Hey, Sammy."

I put my sunglasses on the counter and searched my pockets for some money. "I'll have a latte, just a plain, unpretentious latte."

She smiled, her thick long blonde hair hardly moving as she went to grab cup.

"Is Sandy here?" I asked.

She grinned. "No, I guess after working here for two years, she finally has the confidence to let me close the shop."

I laughed at that. "Well, she has some control issues."

Sammy, still grinning shook her head. "No, it's because I'm stupid."

"What? You're not stupid, why would you say that?"

She placed the latte in front of me. "Because I always screw things up."

"Look at that beautiful latte!" I pointed to the steaming cup, "This looks amazing, you're good at what you do!" I immediately took a sip to prove to her how wonderful it tasted, but it actually tasted like shit, and I almost spit it out. Yet, for fear of offending her, I choked out a "Yum."

She leaned in close, her big blue eyes sparkling. "You like it?"

"Sure, Sam, it's amazing."

"Huh, people tell me I make a terrible latte."

I took another sip. It was nearly undrinkable. "It's really good."

Her cute grin turned into a silly laugh, "You're such a liar."

"What?" I protested.

She held up an empty saltshaker; the lid was off.

"You son of a..."

She was laughing hysterically. I had never seen her laugh without reservation. It looked good on her. She touched the top of my hand, and it felt electric. "Sucker."

"You little brat. I want my tip back."

She shook her head from side to side. "No, sorry, no refunds. I'll make you another coffee, though."

"Deal."

I spent the last hour before the shop closed pretending to read a coffee-stained book left on one of the tables. Although, my real focus was on sneaking glances as Sammy. She was supermodel tall, fucking Eastern European model tall, and it made me wonder why I had only been with short girls before. I wondered what it would feel like to be tied up in her long, slim legs. Was her pussy shaved? Probably not, she was so sheltered. The thought of her little hairy pussy made me dizzy; I wanted to taste it, lick it, before any other man got the chance.

It had been a little while since I last fucked Tammy, and I was literally mad with lust. There was a woman was jogging past the house this morning when I left my house. She was a little overweight. All kinds of bits were bouncing with each stride. In the past, I would have been uninterested, but now I just watched her like a creep, my car door open, having no intention of climbing in until she was out of sight. She looked like fun, one ton of fun. So, being attracted to the overweight jogger, one could imagine my ferocious sexual yearning while leering at someone as beautiful as Sammy. Shiny new and bright white, with perfect skin and long, blonde hair—a Scandinavian princess that warriors would risk Valhalla to impress.

She turned off the music and started closing the shop.

"How are you getting home?" I yelled from my table.