Prologue

Only inspired from SxHlove thank u for always inspiring me.

The smell of blood was filling the air, everything was colored in red.
The bodies sprawled lifeless on the ground bleeding.
No sound, nothing...only dead bodies and lifeless people, only blood spilled on the ground.
Hinata was walking trying not to press on the lifeless bodies, the terror is filling her, tears were down her cheeks, running endlessly.
Hinata's body was shaking... she felt fear before, but this was something knew.
Everyone was dead.
Hinata walked, sobbing and whimpering.
"Anyone...anyone..." she repeated all over and over waiting for someone to answer her.
But no answer came.
She beheld naruto's body was lying on the ground, she ran towards the blond, she heard his slight whimper.
Hinata ran towards naruto, the blond was bleeding profusely, he needed someone to heel him.
His cuts were deep, he lost too much blood, without tsunade, he would die.
Hinata raised his head gently and rested it on her laps, she rested her hands on his cheeks and looked down on him.
"Naruto kun..." she said with a sob.
"Hinata...run" he said with his hoarse voice.
"Naruto...kun...you'll be fine... please.." hinata cried she knew she was lying.
Naruto's wounds is fatal...few minutes and he'll die.
Naruto vomited blood on hinata's shirt.
And gave her a smile, then hinata wiped off the trail of blood by his lips, the tears fell on his face.
"No...tears..." naruto said as he reached for her falling tears and crumbled face.
His voice was hoarse.
"Shhhh..." she said as she cried putting her forefinger over his lips.
"Don't speak...please" she cried.
"I tried...hinata...but..i..." as he tried to say his last words, naruto's eyes went blank, his face fell to the side, his whole body went limp.
"Naruto..kun...naruto kun...please" hinata shook naruto but no avail.
She rested her forehead on his.
"NOOOOOOO ARGHHHHHH..." hinata let out a scream and a weep, a wail.
"Narutooo nooooo...." she cried and cried.
Neji was dead, sakura is dead, shikamaru, ino, TenTen, kiba, shino...everyone was slaughtered.
Sasuke killed them all, left no one.
Only the hyuga was still the last survive, for she was hiding underground.
She heard as the katana slashed her clans, she heard every wail, scream, plead of letting them live.
She was covered with blood all over, as the blood spill on her through the floor's gap.
She heard his footsteps, as they stopped when she rested her hands on her mouth to quite her whimpers and sobs.
But then he walked away again, she can remember his footsteps. Intimidating, fearsome.
Ruthless, cold.
Luckily, kakashi took hanabi and ran away.
All of a sudden, hinata felt a shadow over her.
She saw as those black, intimidating, crimson tinted, fearsome eyes,looking down on her.
Hinata's mouth widened and her face crumbled.
He was standing there, like the angel of death, came to serve his purpose.
She can feel it, fear, her body was shivering, she can hear her whimpers.
He raised his katana, ready to cast his final blow, to end the hyuga's misery, she wished so much to be dead, but still, she was scared to die.
Hinata squinted her eyes shut, waiting to receive the katana that would cut her body into two, and end her misery.
She put both her hands over her head so she would feel the less pain.
But nothing came, she heard again those footsteps, walking away, intimidating sound as each foot pressed on the ground.
The shadow disappeared away.
Hinata crouched on the ground and started sobbing again.
"What am i going to do...where should i go..anyone..neji nee san..." hinata cried.