Chap12

"Hokage sama" the doctor said to the distressed uchiha who was waiting in the aisle inside konoha's hospital.
When he saw hinata's blood draining, her slit wrists, and her pale form sprawled on the ground, he felt his whole soul is drained, his world was spinning, his head was blown away, and his heart shattered to pieces.
His hinata tried to commit suicide.
She tried to end her life along with the baby.
Now the most precious and only family he has, tried to leave him again, but this time, their own will.
Not against their's.
Sasuke held hinata's body up, after cutting a piece of cloak and wrapping it tightly around her bleeding wrists to stop the blood loss, then he rushed first thing to the hospital.
When he entered, none could believe their own eyes.
The ruthless hokage, that was known strict, stoic, cold, was yelling and panicking over his wife's.
That time they knew, how much their hokage loves the hyuga, cherish her, and how she held such a great power within, the power of love, the uchiha's heart, the greatest power someone could hold against you.
"Hm" sasuke hummed suddenly.
"Great news, hinata sama is doing fine, she lost blood but we managed to stop the bleeding, luckily, she didn't hit major arteries otherwise, she would have been as good as dead' the doctor said.
Sasuke sighed in relief.
"And about the baby..uchiha sama" the doctor continued.
"I don't care about the baby now, the most important thing is my wife" sasuke interrupted.
The doctor was bewildered then he said
"Sure, uchiha sama, but the baby is doing just fine as well" the doctor gave a smile.
Sasuke sighed in relief.
"We did an ultrasound and its heart still beating" the doctor said.
"Fine" sasuke said as he marched to enter hinata's room, but was stopped by the doctor stammering.
"Uh..uchiha sama" he said
Sasuke stopped not bothering to look at the doctor.
"Hinata sama,uh..said she doesn't want any visitor..." the doctor didn't know how to tell him that, in the end, he feared the consequences.
He thought sasuke would slit his throat, then enter to the room, beat hinata up, and take her.
But he was bewildered by the uchiha's action.
He just stopped to listen.
"I..uh..think your wife is depressed, maybe because of pregnancy, i..we think she needs a therapist, but she refuses anyone..." the doctor said, waiting for sasuke to give him a blow and do whatever he wants.
Sasuke stopped then said.
"Understood" and he sat down knowing why hinata did commit the suicide, he feared for her well being.
His mind went here and there, trying to figure out what should he do, he wants hinata to be happy.
So he decided to call one of his acquaintances.
He scowled to himself how idiot he is.
If he had naruto now, he could talk to him and naruto could figure it out.
Sasuke scoffed, he need to revive the blond head so soon.
But before he goes, he entered hinata's room.
He found hinata, lying on her back, with parental tubes connected to her.
Her head turned to the other side, her hair spread on the pillow like a halo.
He closed the door, and he saw she looked at him, then she turned her head away.
It didn't need a smart person to know hinata was crying and sobbing.
But refused to face the uchiha.
Sasuke went to her bed, he held her hand, and kissed the inner palm, he caressed her bangs on her forehead back, leaned and kissed her forehead.
"Welcome back, hinata..chan" he said and walked out of the door.
Hinata let out a weep.

"Two beers please" sasuke ordered the bar tender.
"So, whats the matter sasuke" jugo said.
"Its hinata..." he sighed.
"What about her?"
"She tried to commit suicide, to take away her soul along with the baby" sasuke said in a shaking tone.
Jugo knew sasuke for a long time, never ever he saw sasuke shaking like that before.
Must be the hyuga effect.
"And?" Jugo said.
"I..i don't know jugo..."
"You don't know what sasuke, you killed all her friends, murderer some of her families, and i am sure this child was a non consensual one..."
sasuke gasped but became stoic again.
Jugo was right.
"What shall i do jugo..." he said frustrated.
Never ever in his life, jugo saw sasuke so flustered.
"I..don't know" sasuke continued.
Jugo knew what sasuke would say.
"What did you want me to do...i..i had to take her against her will, i couldn't hold myself anymore...jugo" sasuke said.
"I..i love her" sasuke finally said it.
"I have been trying to hide, even to runaway from the feeling, but i love her..so damn much...so dearly that if someone told me to take a bullet for her i won't even hesitate" sasuke said it finally.
Jugo listened carefully.
He somehow pitted the uchiha.
Love. The curse of love, that makes everyone act like a fool.
"Call karin..i think she can help.." jugo said
Sasuke's eyes widened.
"In the end, karin had a tragic back story and suffered...she may help...and girls can help each other" jugo said.

Hinata turned her head as the door opened, declaring sasuke's arrival, but with a certain redhead girl.
Sasuke looked stoic as always, hinata looked at both of them until sasuke said.
"Talk some logic into her..karin" and by that he left the room.
Karin sat by hinata.
She held her hand then said.
"How are you doing hinata chan" she smiled.
Hinata gave a nod.
"I was thrilled when sasuke told me the news about your pregnancy..congratulations, you'll be a beautiful mom..and a greatest one" karin said.
But hinata's burst into tears.
She always wanted to be a mom, but not like that.
Not that way, she wants a loving family.
"Listen, hina chan" karin sighed.
"I knew you tried to take your own life..i knew you hate your life with sasuke...but trust me hina chan, sasuke loves you, he never loved anyone but you" karin said
"And how did you know" hinata asked in denial.
"Because i have seen the way he looks at you..his eyes speaks to you" karin said looking sad.
"The same way i used to look at him..." she continued being sad.
"I know he had done horrible things, i know you had alot, just like me...but please, don't pass a horrible judgment and decide to kill yourself and your child hinata..." karin said.
"You are a strong one i see that, you are gentle but strong..which i admire...try to love and give your child a chance..give sasuke a chance please" karin continued.
Hinata listened but was sobbing quietly.
"Hinata, please listen, you haven't seen how sasuke was worried sick about you..., he even went through asking me for help, which is no sasuke at all" karin said.
"You are lucky to have the ruthless uchiha's heart" karin said
"Guess the lucky one is sasuke, to have dozens of people who loved him, yet he killed them, and still chasing the only one who never loved him back" hinata sobbed.
"Pretty ironic right..." karin laughed along with hinata.
Hinata finally decided, she'll keep her baby, maybe when it's born, he'll ignite the colors that was once turned out in her heart.