Chap9

Sorry for the late update
I have two other stories working on and my studies, promise i'll update even more sooner.
Here we go

Hinata fluttered her eyes open, the whole room was so dim, she felt that upset feeling in her stomach, she has drunk a lot last night, hinata felt herself sick.
She needed to go to the bathroom.
She needed to throw the content inside her stomach up.
Hinata cringed a little, she tossed a little, she felt her hands hit something by her side.
Hinata turned her head, her eyes widened upon holding such sight.
Hinata forgot about everything, about her captivity, about her being raped every single night, against her consent, about her friends whom the uchiha slaughtered, but the sight even though was nothing, compared to the latter...it was pretty awkward for her.
She saw, the raven head, sleeping by her side, his back was facing hers.
It was the first time, sasuke did sleep by hinata.
Even though, he claimed her as his wife, even though he didn't stop from having his own way, sleeping with her nearly every single night, but never he did sleep by her side.
He always slept with her, then he got dressed and left her whenever she was, either lying down on the floor, or on the counter, on the couch, even in bed, he never bothered.
Hinata sighed, she felt her tears rolling down her cheeks in defeat, her life is truly..a living hell.
Hinata rolled to the side, she sat on the bed edge, and pulled her body up, ready to go for the bathroom.
As she pushed her body up, her knees betrayed her, hinata's legs wobbled, and soon she fell on the ground.
All on four.
Hinata cursed a little inwardly, but a yelp left her mouth when she found a certain hand being stretched out at her, trying to help her to stand up.
Hinata looked up, her eyes locked with the black orbs that were starring right down on her.
Hinata furrowed her eye brows, then she smacked his hands away.
"I don't need your help..." she snorted as she grinned her teeth.
She pushed her body up again, but wobbled again, threatening to fall, and she did actually fell.
"Apparently you need help..." he said.
"Leave me alone...uchiha sama.." hinata said.
"Its sasuke sama, and stop being stubborn hinata..." he said sternly.
"I hope you rot in hell and die..." she snapped while her tears fell down her face.
Sasuke scoffed then he leaned down, he placed his hands under her armpits, the other under her knees and swiftly raised her up.
Hinata tried to struggle, she kept punching his broad, topless chest, but he didn't even wince.
Sasuke held her until he reached the bathroom, he put her inside the bathtub, then he left closing the door behind him.
The uchiha was unusually thoughtful that night.
Hinata stood up and headed for the toilet, she started throwing up.
Sasuke was sitting on the bed edge, he heard as hinata winced as she throw up.
Sasuke poured himself a glass of whine, he gulped the shot quickly.
He broke her.
He broke the only girl that fixed him.
He wanted that, now why the regret? The guilt, why is he feeling so sad deep inside, why is it so sorrowful.
Is this how selfish love is? Caring about his own happiness, instead of hers?
But he tried to approach her, she rejected him, the thought of her still loving the deceased blond, made his inner blood boil.
If only she knew how much he love her, willing to die for her, while the blond idiot never ever noticed her.
Maybe, this would have all been different.
Sasuke sighed as he heard hinata was still throwing up.
He stood up and headed for the bathroom.
He opened the door and saw hinata's digging her head inside the toilet, throwing up aggressively.
Sasuke went to her, he held her long stretched her up.
Hinata flinched at such act, but dismissed.
She continued throwing up until she finished.
Sasuke looked at how her forehead was damp, her face was so pale, she lost weight, her eyes were sullen.
Sasuke looked down while still tugging her hair.
"You finished.." he asked.
Hinata gave a faint nod.
"Can you stand.." he asked concerned as he tilted his head slightly to the side.
Hinata couldn't stand, she was practically drained, she knew she can't, and she was too proud to ask for his help.
Hinata felt her whole body numb, she felt her chest tighten, she felt as if her whole world is collapsing.
She let out a silent sob, it was muffled but it was enough for the uchiha to hear it.
Sasuke sighed slowly.
He bent over and held hinata up again, she hide her face inside her palms, she sobbed quietly, until sasuke reached the bed, he placed her gently, and went back for the bathroom.
Her whole body was sweating, damp, and her bones were now showing.
Sasuke brought a wet piece of cloth, a glass of water and went over to hinata.
She was still lying on her back, crying, sasuke sat down by her.
"Move your hands hinata, you are sweating..." he commanded but she didn't respond.
Sasuke scoffed then he took a grip of her hands and removed them forcefully, hinata winced and let a sob escape her face.
Her eyes were now blood red, her nose and cheeks were red and her lips were swollen.
Sasuke washed the side of her mouth, then again dipped another piece of cloth, he placed it on her forehead, and headed down stares after handing her the glass of water.
"Drink this, until i prepare you food..." and by that sasuke exited.

Sasuke prepared a meal for hinata, he went back up to her bedroom, he got inside, he found hinata still starring at the ceiling, with the piece of cloth on her forehead.
Sasuke sat by her side, he placed the tray of food at the small table in-front of him.
"Can you sit." He asked but his voice was more of a command.
Hinata kept herself unresponsive.
Sasuke gripped her hands tightly, hinata yelped and winced.
Sasuke straddled her on his lap, resting her back on his shoulder, holding her, while the other dug into the soup, putting the spoon at her lips.
Hinata first kept her mouth closed.
"God dammit hinata, you need to eat...." he snapped.
Hinata flinch at such snap, she looked at sasuke's serious eyes.
She saw that one expression she wasn't expecting.
The uchiha was in pain.
The uchiha was distressed like never before.
"Why?" Hinata asked
Sasuke's mouth slightly opened.
"Why what?"
"Why are you doing this?" She asked
"Doing what?"
"Taking care of me...now, why haven't you killed me with them?"
sasuke gulped at such question.
Will he be able to answer.
No.
Because he doesn't even know why haven't he killed her.
He doesn't know why is he taking care of her, wasn't he suppose not to fall in love? Wasn't he suppose to only use her to revive his clan.
Why did he choose her in particular when sakura would have worshipped the ground he walks on.
But he chose hinata.
Sasuke sighed.
He needed to answer.
"I felt like i didn't want to kill you..."he said stoically, yet his words were deep.
Hinata slightly gasped.
"I understand" she said above the whisper.
Hinata opened her mouth, sasuke started spoon feeding her.
And for the first time, hinata thought that such an act was so genuine.
But was it enough for her to forgive him.
Hinata wasn't sure.