Chap5

"Sasuke-sama, hinata san is asking for your permission to meet you..." one of the shinobi's asked sasuke.
He was reading one of the scrolls that needed his full attention, sasuke got his revolution, his revenge.
He killed everyone responsible for the uchiha massacre.
He held everyone responsible for their evil deeds, yet he had to protect the rest of the innocent people who deserved to be protected..including a certain bluish inky head with pale orbs.
He lifted his eyes up upon hearing the sweetest name that rang through his ear.
He put down the scroll, and nodded slowly for the shinobi to let her in.
Hinata entered bowing, greeting the hokage.
"I am sorry for interruption...hokage sama..." hinata said.
Sasuke gave her a sign to rise.
"Please sit down..." he asked her
Hinata complied and sat down, she was holding her hands together, twiddling them.
"Is something that matters..." sasuke asked as he saw the distressed girl.
"H..hai..." she stammered.
Hinata gulped, she doesn't know how to start.
"I...hokage sama...i" hinata said and looked at him.
Sasuke gave a half nod as if he was waiting for her to speak.
"I...i am sorry i can't accept your invitation to dinner.."hinata gulped, she squeezed her eyes scared to be stroke.
Sasuke gave out a sigh, he tried to keep his composure, and his rage.
"And why is that..." he asked trying to keep calm
Hinata gulped, she needed an alibi.
She couldn't think of something, but the first thing came into her mind was.
"I..i have work to do..a night shift..i mean at the hospital..." she stammered.
"Hm" sasuke wasn't convinced, he knew better than that, hinata can't lie, she is too pure to.
"You can have someone cover for you..." he said
"I..i can't...its something i only should perform...i am sorry hokage sama" she apologized again trying to reject the offer nicely.
"How much do they pay you?" He asked
Hinata flinched at such question.
"W..why?" She was confused
"I can give you double their salary...and you can be my personal doctor, also you won't have to stay awake for night shifts..less effort, more money...and i'll only page you when it's necessarily..." sasuke said calmly.
Hinata gulped..now it was more complicated.
She has to think of a way out.
"I...i am pleasured hokage sama, but..i just can't leave them off...i am sorry..." she said, as she stood up and bowed ready to leave or to be more precise, to run away.
"Excuse me" she said as she turned to head for the door, and didn't notice the mischievous smile on sasuke's lips.
"What an interesting girl you are...hinata" sasuke whispered grinning.

"Hinata san..." one of hinata's colleague called her as hinata was bandaging an injured child's leg.
"Uh.." hinata said as she was focusing on the little boy.
"The manager needs you..."
"For what" she asked
"He says its urgent..."
"Okay...i'll be following" she said as she finished wrapping the little's boy legs, she patted his head and excused herself And left.

"Can i come in?" Hinata said as she knocked the manager's door of the konoha's hospital.
"Please" the manager said, hinata opened the door and entered.
"Hinata- san, you are dismissed for tonight..actually you are dismissed for a whole month until you would be paged in emergency situations only..." the manager said.
"What...why?" Hinata asked confused.
"Was it something i did wrong? Sir?" She asked as her voice break.
Hinata was confused by the sudden dismissal, why are they doing this.
"Its orders from our new boss...and the owner of the hospital..." he said.
"Why sir?" Hinata asked again.
"Why would Fujimura san say so?" Hinata continued
"Its not Fujimura san, hinata san..he is not the owner anymore..." the manager replied.
"I...i don't understand..." hinata asked again.
"Its...I...the new owner...hinata..." a cold, stern, deep voice came from behind her, hinata felt her whole body froze, her muscles tense... she gulped as she turned her head hesitantly...she knew it was him, but she had to make sure.
Hinata looked into those obsidian eyes...it was none other than the uchiha...he really did buy the hospital so he would be her owner.
How far would sasuke will to go to own hinata..? A question hinata was scared to find the answer to.

Hinata stood infront of her mirror.
There is no escape from the uchiha, he had bought the hospital, owned it, now he is her actual manager.
He had control over her life now. How can she escape him.
Hinata had to accept the dinner's invitation.
She wrapped her hair to a bun, she had put a small flower clip back.
She had fixed the purple kimono sasuke bought her and sent her directly to her mansion, with a card ordering her to wear it tonight.
It was suffocating.
Hinata gave out a sigh. She went for the door when she heard a knock.
She was ready to go to the dinner at the uchiha's mansion.
She opened the door to find none other than jugo.
"Ah...jugo san?" She asked confused
"Sasuke had asked me to escort you to the dinner.." he said.
Hinata gave a nod and started walking by jugo who lead the way.

The butlers opened the door, greeting hinata and jugo.
The butlers lead hinata inside the mansion, where she was lead to the back yard.
Sasuke had a table fixed for two, with candles and lanterns above, the table was in a middle of a garden with many flowers since he knew hinata loved gardens and flowers.
The other side of the garden had a small fountain which sasuke built it again for his mansion.
The moon was so bright that night.
Hinata was taken aback by such scene, she didn't know that sasuke had a taste, and he was capable of being somehow romantic, but this won't erase what he had done.
Sasuke appeared infront of hinata, he wore a blue kimono with the uchiha crest at the back.
He held his hand out for hinata to grab, she gulped and placed her palms over his.
"You look stunning..." he said and it was the first time sasuke compliment someone.
He saw as hinata's face flush and looked down.
Sasuke lead hinata to her chair, he helped her seated then sat across her.
They started dinning in silence.

After they finished dinning, sasuke brought her a chocolate cake and cinnamon rolls.
"I know you love sweets, especially cinnamon rolls..i ordered them especially for you..." sasuke said.
"H..hai...arigato" she thanked him.
He basically knew everything about her.
He cornered her as a rat, inside a trap. Hinata felt surrounded...and by only one person.
The uchiha.
After they finished dinning, sasuke asked her to escort him for a walk around the garden.
He then leaned over and took a flower, he placed the flower behind her ears.
Hinata flinched a little bit back.
"You are like a flower...hinata.." he said, as he stroke some of her bangs..hinata flinched back rejecting the touch and started walking again.
They both sat by the fountain.
Sasuke looked at her beautiful pale skin, that reflected in the moonlight, he looked at her in the sweetest way, her eyes were down, she was twirling her fingers.
"Hinata..." he said as he placed his both fingers under her chin, raising her head up to face him.
He inspected her face, her rosy cheeks and pink lips.
"I..can't take it anymore..." he said as he closed the distance between their lips, kissing her.
Hinata's eyes snapped opened. She felt herself froze, sasuke is kissing her, she felt herself going to throw up, and involuntarily her arms moved on their own, pushing the uchiha roughly away.
Sasuke furrowed his eyes brows, he bite his lips in anger, he can't take it anymore, this little brat had control over him, and he was overly nice trying to approach her, he just can't take it anymore.
He saw as hinata stood up, turned around and started walking quickly to find her way out, sasuke gripped her arms roughly, tugging her back.
"Please hokage sama...let me go..." she said in a fearful tone as she felt his strong arms wrapped around her chest tightly.
Sasuke roughly started kissing her neck, hinata started to squirm and struggle.
"NO NO PLEASE STOP HOKAGE Sama.." hinata pleaded desperately to sasuke who started straddling her arms behind, and kissing her roughly, not listening to her pleads..
"I can't take it anymore..." he said he heaved kissing her neck, shoulders, removing her kimono slightly.
"Uh..please...no..you..are hurting me.please..." she begged as she struggled to get out of his grip.
Sasuke's hands roomed inside her kimono, into her bra, squeezing her breasts tightly.
"Nooo....please no" hinata whimpered.
As sasuke turned her to face him, he crushed his lips on hers, his tongue looking for an entrance into her hot cavern, hinata tried to push him but no avail, then she bite his lips, they bled, sasuke pulled away.
He slapped her by the back of his hands, she fell on the ground.
Sasuke leaned down and started to rip her clothes.
Hinata struggled.
"Did..someone touch you that way...huh?" He asked furiously as he ripped her upper kimono, hinata was throwing random punched here and there but sasuke was stronger.
Hinata activated her byakugan and with her gentle fists...she punched sasuke's chest.
She pulled her body up quickly and ran for the door.
Sasuke grinned his teeth, he gave out an evil chuckle and followed the hyuga.