Chap14

Again, this fanfic is dark, this love is sick, so plz anyone reading this, know that such relation is abusive, but only for the plot.
Love u :*

Sasuke continued whatever he was doing.
Jugo kept a long gaze on sasuke, his mind trying to comprehend what extent this has reached.
He knew quite well sasuke's love to the hyuga.
Its no ordinary love. Its quite an obsession, a possession, a kind of sick twisted love.
But, now the hyuga is part of the uchiha, now he can't leave her.
He will be no sasuke without the hyuga.
Just like uchiha was obsessed with killing his brother, his obsession with the hyuga was bigger.
She was the only one he couldn't kill.
For a reason, still ambiguous to all the team taka.
Its the innocence radiating from her eyes that they think it kept sasuke's sanity.
She was like the regulator for sasuke.
But now he knew quite well, hinata is no more innocent, maybe tainted like the uchiha.
Tainted due to abuse, tainted because of everything she has gone through.
She is trying to survive, and survival, is whats important in such situation.
She had become more attached to the uchiha, jugo noticed, Stockholm syndrome its called, she can manipulate the uchiha now, push him away, force him to do things she wants, that he thought its his own will to do so.
But nevertheless, she loved his abuse, which was now obvious, according to karin's mention.
The more he hits her, the more she resists, the more he is more furious, the more he becomes aggressive and the cycle never ends.
It was actually obvious when sasuke said.
'The more she hates me, the more i love her'
'The more she doesn't want me, the more i wants her more'
Hinata was sasuke's new obsession, the challenge that he can't reach.
The one he can't simply win over.
Just like itachi, whom left sasuke to win, or was actually dead due to lung disease.
A situation he wished and worked so much to win, but failed.
Just like the hyuga, her stubbornness of not giving in to the uchiha, made him yearn more for her.
Jugo looked at sasuke one final look, then he focused again to the next mission.

Hinata was standing inside the kitchen, cooking.
As her hand was working, stirring the spoon inside the soup, tomato soup, she was preparing.
Sasuke's favorite food, her mind was drifting to last night, not particular, but the seven past months.
Those black obsidian, that haunts her.
Hinata must admit, at first it was fear she felt.
Fear of being killed, by the ruthless uchiha, but sooner she realized things.
At first, she ran away, she wanted to go, she was confused, scared and frustrated.
But she realized, that how can such a person hold so much power when holding someone's heart, in the palm of their hands.
Sooner, hinata realized, she holds sasuke's heart, and the power to that, is greater than the power of the Hokage himself.
The more months passed with the uchiha, the more it opened doors to things she never knew she had.
Being jailed by the uchiha, grew her much more attached to him.
Thats normal, he is the only one she can talk to, and be with, because she had none, even though she detested him from within her heart, but he was her only choice.
Though, she talked to karin, but the uchiha was a whole different story.
She soon was attached to his darkness, his possessions and obsession to her.
He was rough, dealing with her, but it seemed that the fortress he built, it all crumbles when she is there, and soon she liked the power.
The power of manipulation.
She also hated how he made her body feel.
Though, he raped her, but soon she liked the rough sex, how he pushed her on the mattress and took her against her will.
How after he released his seed, and tried to cuddle, she just push him and leaves him.
It was quite the opposite at first, but she learned.
She loved how she treated him badly, but he was persistent to still wants her.
She hated how she loved sleeping with him.
Hinata knew now, she was no more innocent, gentle or selfless, hinata was selfish.
And soon, she would break his heart into shattered pieces, just like he did to her.
She knows now, both of them are compatible and deserves each other.
Their love is sick.
Hinata was preparing sasuke's favorite food, so she would give him hope, just to see how his hopes fall, and shatter to pieces.
Hinata's thoughts were cut when she heard someone's at the door, and the butlers lead them inside.
"Oi, hinata chan" karin greeted.
"Karin-chan, welcome" hinata gave her gentle smile.
"I see your bump is getting bigger, hour due is almost there, eh?" Karin smiled
Hinata gave a smile and small nod.
"What a nice smell, what are you cooking, hinata chan" karin asked
"Tomato soup.." hinata said
"Oh..." karin said.
"Your cooking is the best hinata chan, even sasuke is addicted to your food" karin winked
Hinata smiled then focused on cooking.
Karin sat down.
"So, hina-chan, be prepared, team taka and you will be going on a mission" karin said
Hinata dropped the spoon and looked to karin bewildered.
"Its sasuke's orders, he said he won't leave you behind, so you are coming with us" karin said.
"Like that?" Hinata pointed to her big bump.
"Don't worry hinata- chan, sasuke will be taking a good care of you..., in the end, he is the uchiha.." karin said.
Hinata sighed.
She put some soup inside a bowl, wrapped it and gave them to karin.
"Take them to sasuke..." hinata said.
"I'll get prepared..." hinata said
"Meet us at the gates, hinata chan"
"Hai" hinata said

Hinata, along with team taka and sasuke was walking towards the woods.
It was one of the few times, sasuke was on action.
Sasuke took hinata by the hands and dragged her, not too rough, but with enough strength to lead her.
Jugo, Suigetsu and karin were walking around the uchiha's.
Sasuke needed to infiltrate the woods, for he knew a new organization other than the otsutsuki wanted to attack konoha.
Sasuke was walking, holding hinata's hands, leading the way.
His sharingan was activated, and he asked hinata to activate her byakugan.
Hinata complied, however, she was wobbly.
Sasuke noticed such.
He looked at her, her eyes were sullen.
"Daijobu?" He asked
Hinata raised her eyes, then she gave a slow nod.
Sasuke noticed how she was limping.
But all of a sudden, sasuke felt a strange chakra.
He turned his head suddenly, and blocked an attack that was pointed toward the hyuga.
Team taka took their fighting stance.
The enemy revealed, bunch of men wearing masks.
"I guess they are mercenaries." Jugo said
"Lets teach them a lesson" Suigetsu smirked.
Sasuke opened his rinnegan, along with karin and started battling.
Hinata breathing was uneven, she started heaving, she leaned on a tree bark, while she was watching team taka fighting.
Hinata felt sweat, her vision was blurry.
She leaned her head, and held her bump.
Until she felt it, that stray of water, coming down her thighs.
She felt an immense pain, but she couldn't scream, or ask for help.
They are busy fighting, she doesn't want to be a burden, her insecurities was taking good control over her.
Hinata tried to walk away from the battle field, she leaned on trees.
She walked slowly, closing her eyes in pain, biting her lips.
She tried to breath, the pain was immense.
She felt tears rolling down her face.
Karin, and sasuke landed on their feet.
"We taught them a harsh lesson" karin cheered.
Sasuke gave a small nod.
Then sasuke turned his eyes looking for hinata.
"Hinata!!!" He turned his eyes in fury.
"Oh, hinata, hinataaa" Suigetsu called.
Sasuke looked here and there until he felt hinata's chakra along with an awkward one.
He started running.
"Oi...sasuke wait" suigetsu said when jugo said calmly.
"Lets follow"
Sasuke ran and saw hinata was crouching, she leaned her head to a tree and she was heaving and sweating.
Karin leaned over.
"Hinata?" She said
Hinata opened her eyes heaving.
Karin looked down, she found traces of water and blood.
Karin looked at sasuke.
"Her water broke, she is in labor"karin said panicking.
Sasuke crouched down, he rested his palms on hinata's sweaty cheeks, and with other hand wiped the sweat beads on her forehead.
"Hinata? Hinata are you okay" he asked.
Hinata looked at him and all of a sudden, the silenced moans, the silenced whimpers, yelps and screams.
Hinata looked at him, and with all her might, she held her tummy tightly and then, it came out.
"ARGHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, SASUKEEEEEEE" she screamed.
Sasuke clutched her hands tightly.
"Sasuke, hold her hands, jugo, bring water... suigetsu, take off sasuke's cloak and cover her down parts..." karin ordered.
Sasuke held hinata up, he laid her down, he was sitting holding her from behind, hinata was lying between his legs, her back on his chest, arms wrapped around her, his mouth near her ears, whispering comforting words.
Hinata was crying and screaming.
Karin opened hinata's legs, she covered her with sasuke's cloak.
"Sasuke, use your fire ball jutsu, and heat up the water" karin ordered.
Sasuke did as he was told.
Hinata was clutching his hands, and crying.
Suigetsu and Jugo, felt teared, those screams of agony, as if she was tortured.
If they felt so, what is sasuke's feeling, when seeing the one he loved is screaming in pain and agony.
"Now hinata, breath in, then push" karin ordered.
Hinata did as said.
With every push, she screamed.
Sasuke was still whispering those comforting words into her ears.
"ARGHHHAAAAA" another scream hit, hinata pushing.
"Its almost there hinata...i can see the baby's head"
"Aarghhhhaaaaaahhhhhh...sasuke..sasuke, i can't...SASUKEEEE" hinata screamed again, as if she is pleasing for his help.
The only one who came to her to protect and aid here whenever someone wanted to hurt her.
As if sasuke was declaring 'none touches or hurt my hinata except I'.
"Its going to be alright...my hime, my strong wife.." sasuke kept whispering.
"We are almost there..we are hime" he kept comforting her.
Until a scream of a new life came out, declaring the arrival of the new, hybrid, uchiha-hyuga.
"Bring me the kunai, heat it up..let me cut the umbilical cord" karin said to Suigetsu.
He did as so.
Hinata finally dropped her head over sasuke's chest.
Looking up to him with damp hair and sweat.
Heaving.
"Its a boy" karin said wrapping the child around a piece of cloth.
"Luckily i have sewing kit, i'll stitch her up..." karin said, as she gave sasuke and hinata the baby who was crying over hinata's chest.
Hinata last view was of sasuke, for the first time, smiling genuinely and kissing her forehead.
Everything went black.