Say what

Chapter 3

*Taliah’s P.O.V*

As Harry led me upstairs our hands linked, they were quiet sneaky steps trying not to get anyone suspicious. “Where are we going?” I questioned.

“Just to a room, for privacy,” Harry smiled.

He’s not the only player, I kept chanting in my mind. Sure I was a player but not to sound weird or anything but I was saving my V card for later I mean why would I just throw it away on a stupid fling? Like Harry, he meant absolutely nothing to me. It was just some fun! Well it was meant to be.

*Harry’s P.O.V*

As my eyes dazed open the memories from night were few and distant. “Hey babe,” I heard Taliah say, she sounded like we did something last night. No it can’t be, I straightened my back to find we were in a bed with only sheets covering ourselves, I looked underneath and sure enough it was all natural.

“Did we…?” I trailed off I didn’t want to say it since I had no memory of it and I did not want to break my never been dumped record.

“Yeah babe, don’t you remember?” she said smiling.

“Yeah of course hun,” I said. “I think I’m going to get back home,” I checked the time on my phone, crap my football practise started an hour ago and coach doesn’t like tardiness. I grabbed my jeans and t shirt and tugged it on my body.

“Oh, bye,” she leaned in for a kiss and I gave her a quick peck and hurried off.

*Taliah’s P.O.V*

I sighed, last night I undressed both of us just to make him think we slept together. I mean he was pretty hammered how could I not use that to my advantage? I felt simply overjoyed with my plan; I was going to dump him at his big football game next week. It was going perfect if everything went according to plan.

It was the first time I actually inspected the room; it was standard with en suite bathroom and sleek black and white themed from the bed sheets to the vases and flowers on the dressing table.

I stretched and got changed back into my black dress, as I went downstairs I found my red coat hoping no one would notice I was wearing the same clothes. I slipped into the 100 % cashmere coat trying to cover as much of my dress. I took out my phone and called my chauffer, “hi I need you to take me home from Oliver’s house thanks bye.”

He turned up in minutes, but the person who was getting out the limo was not my chauffer, but a different man in the same uniform, “where’s my chauffer?”

“He had to go to the hospital, his mother has been diagnosed with cancer,” the new chauffer said opening the door for me.

“Tell Kristen to send her some flowers, a get well card and two weeks leave and his check to him,” I said getting in.

“Yes Miss James,” he said. As he drove back he decided to have a chat with me. “Miss you might find this interesting,” he said pausing if I cared or not.

“Carry on,” I said, my fingers tapped at my phone quickly texting Regina and Katie; I really needed any gossip in the business world today.

“Jarod Henley is back in town, he is studying as the apprentice, until he finishes high school then Mr Henley is passing on the hotel business to him,” he said.

I looked up from my phone actually paying attention, “do you mean Jai Henley the brother of Ella Henley?”

“Yes Miss, the one you grew up with, he was seen being picked up from the airport last night,” he replied.