The Last Time

Chapter 18

*Harry's P.O.V*

My eyes were sore from my hangover, I slipped on my sunglasses. Luckily it was a Sunday, otherwise I'd be dead trying to finish my week due chemistry homework.

A timid knock echoed at the front of my apartment, my parents had decided that I was mature enough to live by myself and my younger brother two years ago. It didn't make much different since they always left us for work at home anyway.

I walked over bumping over vase which gently bounced onto the carpet floor, just my luck. I ignored it and made my way to the door, it was probably Sam my little brother he must've forgotten his keys.

I swung open the door, and in front of me was the one girl who has been stirring up trouble in my mind.

Taliah looked beautiful as always, her blonde hair perfectly and naturally wavy she was even wearing her usual touch of mascara. "Harry, I needed to--"

I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers, soon she started kissing me back.

*Jai's P.O.V*

I had called Taliah so many times, I had texted her something but I knew she would pick me right. Why the hell would she pick that douchebag Harry. I mean I'm the one who is really for her. No this isn't right, my plan was to make her choose but she would choose me right? I sighed callopsing onto my couch. What if she didn't what would I do?

As I started to pace, I received a text, it was Taliah. Game over, it said.

*Taliah's P.O.V*

As soon as Jai texted me I knew who my heart longed for. And now I was in his arms, Harry snuggled into my hair as I shuffled closer into his chest. We were on his couch watching cartoons, it didn't matter what we were doing it just mattered we were together.

 *Katie's P.O.V*

I was waiting by gate 3 in the airport, Mathew was coming. He was coming alone so we could have some bonding time as my mum described. I was nervous but hopefully I won't act all awkward since we haven't met him yet.

As people started to come out I tried looking for him but I had no luck. I thought he was a Prince, usually he would've got to get out first. Everyone else had left so I was standing there looking quite glum. Then out of the gate came a man in a black suit, he looked hot with his light brown hair and hazel eyes I knew instantly it was Mathew.

"Katie?" he asked me, my curly blonde hair was covering my face, I tucked it behind me ear.

"Mathew?" I replied. He smiled and I couldn't help but feel lost in his eyes. He took my hand and we walked out of the airport blissfully.

*Jai's P.O.V*

When pain hits me it hits me hard and I was fully aware of that, when my dad called up to shout at me for losing Taliah to Knight. That's when I officially knew I lost her to him, Seriously everytime some guy has to come and ruin it. Every single time.

*Taliah's P.O.V*

My phone ringtone rang loudly and I wish it didn't, I had to pull away from Harry even though it was only for a second my heart hurt a little bit. Finding the one for you does make it hard for you to be away from him. I clicked the answer button.

"Hello?" I asked, then mouthing sorry to Harry and walking outside of his apartment.

"Liah, I'm going an like you said this time I'm not coming back bye," Jai said then he hung up not giving me any time to think through my plan.

I quickly opened the door and said "I'm sorry Harry but something has come up and I have to leave."

He walked to me and gave me a lingering hug, "a wise guy told me if I got ever got you back, that I shouldn't make the same mistake and let her go like he did. Please tell me you're not going to see that wise guy."

I knew by his tone he meant Jai, "please Harry let me go just this once."

"I love you Taliah, I always have. Ever since third grade you forgot your pencil and I offered you one. But Jai gave one of his and you took his. Ever since then I have made a promise to myself, to get you back and do whatever it would take. I need you Taliah in my life, please don't be pitiful and make the same mistake and choose him again. He's not worth it."

He let go and I left without saying a word. All that has been said was too overwhelming. Harry loves me. Tears started spilling down my face, the weather seemed to match my emotion as it suddenly poured down with rain.

As my car pulled up to the airport I ran. I ran past the check in. I ran past the customs, I ran past everything to get to gate 6 where I knew Jai would be boarding. Tears kept pouring down like the rain.

As I reached the gate 6 I saw Jai handing his ticket in about to board. That was the last time I ran, I ran to him and didn't even notice me. Harry was right, I shouldn't make the same mistake and choose him because simply he's not worth it.

"Jai," I called out.

He turned around surprise was written on his face, did he really think I wouold let him leave without a goodbye. I walked up to him ignoring the air hostess who was demanding me to get back there.

I went up to him and gave him a soft short kiss. He was pleasently shocked. "This is the last time I'm asking you why," he whispered into my ear.

I got up on my tip toes and whispered into his ear, "it's because I love you so I'm letting you go."

I knew this was the right decision, it felt right. But Jai just turned around and started walking away, after a while he turned around saying "those blue eyes melt me everytime. I'll miss them."

More tears came spilling out, those were the exact words he said to me when he left the last time. I knew nothing had changed except for me. His feelings were the same for me but mine weren't the same for him. I walked off not even glancing behind. This certainly was the last time. Ever.

-----

awww so she did pick Harry!! <3 Also dedication to ACRL37 :)

omg ~bella~ xoxo