Come in with the Rain

Chapter 16

*Jai's P.O.V*

I couldn't even glance at Taliah anymore, her arm was wrapped around Hayden's, I thought it was just a rumor that they had gotten back together. But I guess I was wrong, there they were right behind me.Drowning drink by drink gradually, intoxicating myself, hoping the pain would go away or at least help me forget about the memories that marked my mind.

I distinctly remember her blue eyes staring into mine, only her eyes could make me melt them to a chocolate brown. After seeing as much as I have no one could make me feel happy as she did.

"Hard life eh?" the bartender said gesturing to my empty glasses.

"Long story," I said abruptly, my problems were hard enough to talk about.

"I got time," he replied waiting for me to tell my tale.

"There was this girl, she stole my heart," I started off with.

*Harry's P.O.V*

Pain hit me where my heart is, I wasn't even sure if I had a heart anymore. After Taliah I feel like a guy who wasted his life, who does't deserve to live anymore.

I got up from my warm stool, I left fifty dollars on the counter, "keep the change." I made my way outside, I didn't want to call up Charles my chauffeur. It was time for a change, time for me to walk for once. I could see the front cover of New York Times, Knight ditching his chauffeur.

I sighed, kept on walking the clouds above me suddenly darkened and around me water began to fall slowly but incresing in quantities. Soon enough the rain started pouring down.

*Taliah's P.O.V*

I couldn't take the intense air, I had to step outside.

As I walked out into the puring rain, I almost backed out and stayed under the shelter but a hand reached out, gently holding mine in it's grasps.

"Come into the rain," a deep voice beckoned me. I tried to see through the falling water to see Harry's familiar bluey and hazel eyes. They looked so comforting, I just wanted to run into his arms.

Then I remembered what he did, How he broke my heart just like it was a peice of paper. I shook his hand off mine and I stormed out of the rain. All I could think of was one thing.

My make up was probably running.

*Harry's P.O.V*

She shook her hand off mine, my head drooped, she hated me. I just needed to explain to her. How much I really love her and that I was just going with the plan.

I just really wanted her back, even my friends said I was acting differently since the big game. Coach even commented on how I was losing my game. I needed Taliah like I needed air.

I held the vison of her bright blue eyes and perfect pale face with her long golden locks in my mind, such a stunning sight. I knew when I saw her she was perfect for me, I felt like she was made for me.

*Katie's P.O.V*

I saw it go down right in front of my eyes, Taliah going to the door then coming back like she had just been slapped. I walked over to console her but I saw an image of her kissing Hayden. I quickly turned around, I knew I didn't want to get involved in her mess of a love life.

I went back to Florence who was staring at the entrance, I could see through the glass doors faintly that Harry was there looking like he had just lost something so precious to him. I knew Flo wouldn't be over him, it was typical Florence. When she falls, she falls hard not even giving the chance of her suitor to fall too. She said everything was going perfectly fine until the cafe. 'Yeah right, what a load of bull' was what I thought.

I looked in Jai's way as he left hurriedly, he soon passed Harry outside, hopefully there won't be a fight going down tonight.

I looked at Florence and said, "uhm Flo, I'm pretty sure ex boyfriends are off limits too!"

She looked at me and if looks would kill consider me burried alive, too bad I had the upper hand.

"Oh Harrryyyy!" I teased.

She looked more annoyed than ever, standing in my way to make sure I didn't go talk to him or whatever.

*Taliah's P.O.V*

I sat down next to Hayden, he really was surprised from me leaving and then coming back slightly damp. His eyes shot into mine, I leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips. When I pulled away he looked shocked.

That's when I took the chance and walked to the powder room. I swung open the door to reveal silent vacancy. Not a single thing moving except for the water I was suing to clean my face. Now I knew I couldn't face Hayden, not when I knew I had just made the biggest mistake ever.

I had kissed the wrong boy.

And that boy was standing outside in the rain still.

----

Hey all!

Yah so who could it be that Taliah loves.....dun dun dahh!!! haha ;) so I have updated so I don't wanna sound forcing or anything but VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!! :)