New Boyfriend

Chapter 17

*Katie's P.O.V*

I hated having Florence and Taliah angry at each other, it meant I'd be stuck in the middle. I hadn't told either of them about my boyfriend, I was going to tell Florence at the cafe but I guess it was already complicated enough.

*Taliah's P.O.V*

I woke up with Hayden next to me, I hated it when if some guy is sleeping in your bed they automatically think we had sex, but we didn't. We were sleeping, in bed. WIth his arm around me and my head rested in his chest.

I got up, trying not to stir Hayden. I checked my phone and quickly scanned Katie's message. Meet me at City in ten, it was sent five minutes ago.

"Sh*t!" I screamed causing Hayden to moan. I ran to get some clothes, I quickly got changed and kissed him goodbye, he wasn't even awake yet.

As I walked through the door I could tell Katie had been waiting, she looked like she had no sleep and was worried sick.

"Hey," I greeted. "So what's up?" I sat down next to her and waited for her response.

"You see well with you off with Jai," she saw my dark face and corrected herself. "I mean you were with Jai and Flo was with Harry, I just thought I might..." she trailed off so I decided to guess what she was trying to say.

"A Prince has asked to marry you but you're in love with a poor man and you don't know what to do?" I joked.

To my surprise she looked sort of sad and said, "close. The duke and duchess of Endinburgh's son has asked me to marry him..."

"What?! OH MY GOD!! Did you say yes? You so should! Unless you don't like him, or if he's you know ugly but like how....WHEN?" questions flowed out of my mouth until I had to stop for a breath.

"I do like him. And just last Tuesday," she said lightly, her mood wasn't so deppressed now and she looked like a huge burden was lifted off her shoulders.

"Have you..." I hesitated at first. "Have you told Florence?"

"No, not yet. She seemed too... busy," she replied.

"What do you mean busy? She doesn't have Harry right, like they aren't together again? Are they?" I couldn't help but wonder.

"You seem to care," her eyes lit up. "You love Harry."

"No I don't!" I protested but it was no use, Katie knew me and she knew especially when I was telling a lie.

"Yeah right," she said sipping her water.

"Why are you drinking water? You normally get a coffee," I said trying to figure out what she was hiding.

"Well... Coffe's bad, especially for..." she trailed off.

*Jake's P.OV*

The airplane just landed and I decided to make my last move on the girl sitting next to me. She was pretty and had these green emerald eyes. "So babe, meet you at my hotel, 7 o'clock don't be late."

I winked, I knew she liked me.

I walked off making sure I played hard to get. As I got my luggage I couldn't wait to surprise lil liah, just coming a week earlier than expected seemed good. I would get to catch up with Jai and of course the beautiful Ella. I smirked at how much she desperately wanted me, in secret anyway.

As the car pulled up to my favourite hotel the Plaza, I gave my lugge to the bell boy and want up to see if uncle had forgiven me. I walked into my room, a en suite bathroom and a small walk in wardrobe. He had definatly forgiven me for spending my savings.

I pulled up my calling Ella, "Hey baby!"

"Argh, it's you," she replied.

"You know you want me!" I joked, she was just too much fun to tease.

"Go away and stop calling me," she replied then hastily hanging up. 'How rude' I thought.

I locked my room and left, I got into the blacks edan waiting for me, now was the time to see my lil cuzy.

When I walked in there she was sucking Hayden's face on the couch.

"Now, now lil cuz you're supposed to not do so much tounge," I laughed but not Hayden. He never has liked me but I knew Taliah would stop him.

"F*ck off," Hayden said walked closer to me.

I smirked, "lil cuz tell your boy toy to back off."

"I am not your lil cuz and he's myboyfriend, just because I can have a steady relationship and you can't doesn't mean you can laugh because I'm pretty sure if dad took away all your funding you'd die, and you know what I can't wait until that day," she screamed at me. Hayden punched me and pushed me out the door, I knew one thing.

I had a black eye. And it hurt.

*Taliah's P.O.V*

"Thanks so much Hayden," I said, I've already got enough stress with Harry, Jai and Katie so when my stupid cousin came in my emotions got the most of me.

"So I'm your boyfriend?"was all he said.

"You wish babe, you wish," I smirked playfully, it only made him smile and pin me down again for a kiss.

When he came lunged I dodged him and ran away.

I still couldn't believe Katie was pregnant.

------

ooooooo dun dun dahhh! haha dont you think the song suits this chapter and sorry if there are spelling mistakes and grammar please vote thanks ~bella~ xoxo