The Big Game

Chapter 6

*Taliah's P.O.V*

As I walked along the bleachers, my eyes darted around searching for Florence and Katie. Since Harry was going to be on the field I had no one else to hang out with, even Jai didn’t go to big games like this.

As I looked at the empty rows I thought of one thing, the first game I went to was with my cousin. It was before I started hating him, we were happy and close.  But that changed quickly after I saw what he did, what he caused was pain. He was the closet to family I had when I was younger, he was only five years older than me so we would play a lot, he was my best friend.

If I gave you the short version of the sad story, you would think it wasn’t that bad but it was, it scared me and I changed.

I was just twelve, I wasn’t always a selfish bitch, and I use to be a little sweet girl. I wasn’t spoilt back then even though we were still wealthy, I was the daughter every parent wants, who listened to them and didn’t act up. But everything changed; it took one day to turn my life upside down.

I had walked in on my cousin, he was shouting at his girlfriend. When I realised he was breaking up with her I wanted to run, I had always thought love brought people together, to think I was so stupid back then almost makes me laugh.

My feet were stuck to the ground so when she stormed out, tears streaming down her face, it struck me. My cousin was a heartless player, he hurt people. He was a lying cheating bastard. I was only young so it didn’t impact me as much as it would have if it happened now.

From then on every so month I would see countless of girls being wrapped and tricked by my cousin, and he dumped them like he never liked them in the first place.

Soon I understood why he was doing this; he didn’t want to get hurt like his dad did when his mum left them both. I mean why lead them on if you know you would never love them the way they should be loved.

I thought it unbearable, so sad how he could rip this girl’s heart out.

When I walked behind the bleachers I understood how one of those girls felt, in front of me were Harry and Florence making out, they hadn’t even noticed me. I knew this was our plan but why did my heart ache, like it was torn out and crushed to pieces. I had to leave to get out; I couldn’t face either of them. Tears rolled down my face as I sprinted away, I didn’t know where my feet were taking me but I just had to leave. I never like Harry so why did I care so much that he was cheating on me. Maybe because he was cheating on me with my best friend, I mean sure he could do it with some bimbo but Florence my friend who I actually cared about. Maybe that’s why I felt so hurt that every time I thought about it I just wanted to cry. I thought I had put up these walls to protect me from loving, how could I love some asshole like Harry, he was like me a player, but am I really a player?

If I couldn’t let Jai make a move on me without me feeling guilty, then what was I. Did I actually have feelings for Harry, he was a cold hearted guy who played with girl’s feelings and led them on. How could I like someone like that? I thought my cousin had prepared me for this kind of stuff, for me not to ever fall for a guy before you love. I mean it was one of my rules.

I ran through a small hole that I easily slid through in the fence that surrounded the field. I slumped onto a tree until I slid down onto the ground, tears splashing over my cheerleading top. I tried to stop, but I couldn’t tears kept spilling down my face. The pain was so indescribable, I didn’t know if I was angry at Harry for choosing Florence to cheat on me or was angry at myself for letting him. I just wanted to curl up and fall asleep, and never wake up. Then I’d be dead and I wouldn’t have to ache from the burden, from the agony that was driving me on edge. I just couldn’t take it anymore, I couldn’t think of anything worse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry guys been tired and busy going to write HEAPS TOMORROW  i hope :)

~bella~xoxo