Nikki

1 month before Roman and Nikki becomes tag team partners

Cold rain hits against John's Tampa home window, but that wasn't the only thing that was cold. If you guessing we got into an argument, and if you wanna guess even more it's about our future. It's not about the kids or marriage thing, but it's about us never seeing each other. He just informed me that he will go for another 6 weeks due to ' business', and we were supposed to go on vacation in 2 weeks. And when I bring it up he makes it seems like I am the issue, when I get upset. Anyway, I am over it now. I guess will just have a staycation. 

I head downstairs to the kitchen, to pour me another glass of wine. Until I hear a  firm knock on the door. " what the hell?" I put the wine bottle down, and make my way to the front door. They bang on the door again, but this time even harder. " I AM COMING!" I scream at the top of my lungs.  Finally, after getting to the door, I open it with no concern of whoever is on the order side.  " Randy?"

" Hey, Nicole. Is John home?"

" No, he left earlier, to go to Boston. "

" Are you serious? We had plans tonight."

" Yea, I can relate," I say taking another sip of my half glass of wine. But at this moment in time that cold rains only gets colder, as it pours even faster. " Well, come on in, that weather is not going to get any better."

He looks back out in the rain to see his choices. " Well if you insist." He says stepping into the house. 

" There is an open bottle of wine on the counter, you welcome to get some if you want."