Nikki

" Pick up! Pick up!" I say to myself as I wait and hear the sound of dialing. Finally after the fifth ring, the phone gets answers.

" Hello." He says sounding out of breath.

" Hey, babe, are okay? I say as I take the phone off speaker and into my ear.

" Yeah, I just ran in the room. I didn't want to miss your call."

" Aw, babe. Where are you coming from?"

He hesitates for a second before answer. " I am not going to lie to you... Randy took us to a club."

" A strip club?"

" Yeah, but nothing happened."

" Okay, Roman." I then hear a knock on his door. " Roman who is that?"

" I'm I don't know let me see." A few seconds go by and the knocking continues. " Who is it?"

" It's me, Seth." I wait on the phone patiently, as Roman gets the door.

" Who's on the phone?" Seth ask

" Just Nikki."

" Oh, Hi Nikki."

" Hi, Seth." I say

" She said Hi." Roman tells Seth, he then puts the phone on speaker and leaves it on the dresser. " But why aren't you enjoying the party?"

" It's nothing really to enjoy, plus I wanted to check on you."

" Thanks, man."

" No problem, but how ironic is the name?"

" I know it's like he knew, Nikki and I have something going on."

" Naw, I think just chance."

" Alright, but what happens when I left?"

" Randy made some dumb boner Joke, and then he and that stripper went somewhere private. So it was just John, Daniel, Dean, and I. John is talking about is New girlfriend, Daniel was talking about the environment, Dean is drunk. So I just come up here." As Seth makes the comment about John and Randy it makes me kinda sad. " Alright I am going to take a shower and all, but I might stop by later."

" Alright." Roman says then close the door behind him. " Nikki are you still there?"

" Yeah.  But I am about to get some rest, it's almost midnight and I have some appear to be at tomorrow afternoon. But face time me when you get a chance. Goodnight."

" Goodnight." He says. I hang up the phone, but I am not going to bed. I start to look at flights from Tampa to Las Vegas, Nevada because there is no way I am going to let Randy mess with Roman-like that.....