Seth

3 weeks
I am standing in the locker room, as I get ready for tonight live event when I hear the laughter of Randy Orton and Triple H come into the locker room. " Look Don't Tell John, But Nikki Bella sucked me like a fuckin lollipop last night." They start to laugh until, they recognized that I am standing right there. They look at me in silence, as they try to cover their tracks.

" Don't worry, I am going to go." I say grabbing my phone then heading out. That makes no sense how could this true, Roman told me he and Nikki spent last night together. But I gotta get to the bottom of this. I see Nikki getting her make up done, while Dolph is talking to her. " Dolph, how about you go get your hair bleached again."

He stands there for a second, as if need a comeback. But he couldn't find one. " Whatever Rollins, I will see you later Nikki." He then walks off.

" Thanks, for sav-"

" You just get it on with everyone, don't you?"

" Seth, What are you talking about?"

" I just over heard Randy telling Hunter about you and him last night. So what's going on?"

" I am just with Roman."

" Don't lie to me Nikki. Because when I first found out about you and Roman, I was trying to protect you. But now I need to protect him. "

" Your insane."

" No, but I will get to the bottom of this."