Randy

After embarrassing Roman last night at the strip club, I just still wasn't happy. And to be honest, I have every right to be he the reason Nikki and I aren't together, he wasn't there for her when John and her broke up, I was. It just doesn't make sense and at this point, I am willing to expose Nikki and my relationship if it means ending theirs.

The guys and I layout by our own private cabana by the pool

The guys and I layout by our own private cabana by the pool. Dean is on his phones, probably texting Renne. Roman and Seth are watching the tv, while I just open bottled water as I try to get over my hangover.

" Hey, I gotta piss." Seth says as I get up off the couch and head towards the pool's restroom.

" Actually I do too." I say getting off the couch as well. I follow Seth into the bathroom to see him at one of the urinals, and I go to the one next to him. " Hey, Seth. Why did Roman get all squeamish last night? I think he really hurt Nikki feelings, she was just trying to do her job."

" Yeah, I know." He then looks the other way to see if anyone is coming in the restroom. " Okay I shouldn't say anything, but he is hooking up with Nikki Bella. And I think the name bothered him."

" What are you serious?" I say trying to act surprised. " It all makes sense."

" what makes sense?"

" Look Seth you can't say anything, but Nikki and I have a thing as well. That's why she left my party because I told her we had to end this."

" Are you serious?"

" I wish I wasn't."

" I know you said don't say anything, but I gotta tell him."

" maybe you shouldn't, but if you must then you should. I would hate to see Roman hurt."

" I got to man." He then hurries up, and wash his hands, then head off.

" Dumb ass." I say laughing to myself.