Nikki

Randy and I have been walking in down town Los Angeles for hours. We grabbed in and out burger, because why not, then we started to walk around LA, which lead to us to the top of our hotels lounge.

 We grabbed in and out burger, because why not, then we started to walk around LA, which lead to us to the top of our hotels lounge

Randy has had about three beers, while I only have one glass of wine because I am trying to stay in shape.

" So, what's exactly is in Scottdale ?" He asks he takes a sip of his fourth bottle.

" Well, besides the casino, the hidden jewel age definitely the hiking trails."

" Hiking?"

" Yes, Hiking."

" There is no way, you go hiking."

" Uh, yea. Growing up Brie and I would be farm girls."

" Is that code for something or do you mean farm girls that milk the cow and chase the sheep?"

" Yes, we did. And it was the Sheppard dog that chased the sheep, but I did milk some cows in the days." There are a few seconds of silence until Randy starts laughing. " What's so funny?"

" The fact that you were literally a farm girl." I just smile at him, which later turn to laughter.

" Hey, we had to pay the bills. Speaking of bills, have you talked to John, we really haven't spoken since the breakup?"

" He's fine, I think he is seeing someone."

" Already?" I ask getting upset. " It hasn't even been 6 months."

" Well, you know John. But don't worry you have Roman."

" Cmon Randy, it's not like that will work out."

" Why?"

" He's married and has kids."

" like that will stop you."

" But we are friends."

" oh that might, but Nikki you will find someone. Maybe he might not be in this business, but you will."

" Thanks, Randy. But Roman-" I stop talking when my phone dings, I look down to see a text from Roman.

" Who's that?"

" It's Roman, he wants to know where I am."

" Tell him, you're with me."

" hell no." I say getting up. " thanks for the burgers and the wine,  but I gotta go."

" Well, let me walk you to his room?"

" Fine, but no funny business."

By the time we make it to Roman suite, Randy has puked twice and peed on one of the plants.

" Well, this is my stop." I say as we stand in front of the door. " I'll see you in the -" Before I can finish my sentence Randy kisses me, but the most shocking thing is I kiss him back.

When the kiss is finished he gives me one those I made a mistake but liked its face. Then he runs off, without saying goodnight, but before I can even react I hear and see Roman opening up the door.

" Hey, where have you been?"