Nikki

"Did Randy stop by?" John asks me as he looks me intently in the eye.

" Um... yeah. Why?"

" Because I asked him to."

" Why?"

" just to check on you, but why are you acting so strange."

" I'm not... I'm just stress. "

" About."

" I was asked to come back on tv, in a week. But I just have to be cleared."

" I see."

" I just need some support this week."

" Look, Nicole. I get what you are doing, but I am already committed to business this month, and I can't take a week or two off."

" But, I am your girlfriend. "

" I know."

" What's more important to you, me or business?"

" Don't make me answer that."

I take the biggest sigh and focus on the road. The rest of the trip is quiet, with the only sound being heard is breathing.
---------------------
The second we get back to the house, I run upstairs to our bedroom. I grab my suitcase from the closet and start to pack. I then hear a knock on the open door.

" What are you doing?"

" I'm packing, duh."

" yeah But, why?"

" I'm staying with Nattie!"

" Why are you staying with Nattie."

" Because she is the only person, besides Randy that offered me support for the next week."

" Nicole, you're being dramatic."

" And you're being a dick."

He laughs historically at my remark. " Ok, but I flew out here to see you this weekend."

" Well, that's too bad. I have to spend time with people who support me. If need anything go call your business partners."

" Whatever Bitch, You will be back."

" I highly doubt that. " I then flick him off as I roll my bags down the stairs.