Nikki

I see Randy standing in a circle with his friends by the Gorilla before the show starts. I am fused in rage, because of how Seth just threatened me.

He then walks past me as if he didn't see m

e. " Um excuse me." I say. He turns back giving me a stupid smile.

" I'll meet you in the locker room." He says to his friends. He then walks my way. " Hey, I didn't see you there. What's -" Before he can finish his words, my hand comes across his face, slapping the crap out of him. " What the hell?" He asks checking for blood.

" Let's talk." I say nodding my head to the corner, not too far from catering. He agrees with the fear of not being slapped again. " So how does Seth know about this?" I ask as I point to both of us.

" I was talking about you and didn't recognize he was in there. Besides, what such the big deal? What is going to do tell Roman and Dean?"At that moment, I take a deep breath trying to decide if I should tell him about Roman. He then reads my face. " Why the hell do you care if he tells them?"

" Because... Because Roman and I our tag-team partners.

" And? It's not like you go home with the guy."

" Yeah, I know. I just want him to think highly of me."

" Or just be like me, and don't care. Either way I gotta go, I have a match against your brother in law. But I will see you later, if you know what I mean."

I roll my eyes at his dumb comment, and make my way to catering to see Roman. He is by himself, I make my way over there and take a seat next to him.

" Hi, Handsome."

" Hey, where have you been?"

" Just getting my makeup done."

" Oh, okay. Are we still on for tonight?" He ask me grinning ear to ear.

" Of course. Why wouldn't we be?"

" No reason. Alright I am going to finish eat this and go talk to Seth, he had something he wanted to tell me."

" Shit." I whisper to myself.

" What?" Roman asks with a confused look on his face.

" Actually, baby I can't wait for tonight. Let's do it now." I say playing with his pants zipper.

" Nikki, we are at work."

" I know, but there has to be a corner somewhere."

" Fine meet me in my car, in like 5 minutes. "