Randy

After my match, I head to the parking lot to go grab my water bottle, because they ran out of them in catering and to get Nikki gift from the car. Which now is the perfect timing since, she is no where to be found.

As I get closer to the car, I hear voices (😉) which turns into moans. " What the hell?" I say laughing. But as I approach my car the moans become clearer, because it's the car next to me.

" Ugh, Roman." I hear a very familiar voice say. I stand there for a second to try and think of who...

" Nikki, your so tight."

Fuck, that voices belonged to the one and only Nikki Bella. My anger rises from 1 to 100 in a matter of seconds, how could she do this? Like what the hell?

The moaning continue as I just stand there, I can't take it anymore. Out of no where, I just punch my car window. The glass breaks, but the moaning stops.  I look down to see my hand dripping with bloods as it goes towards my elbow.

" What the hell was that?" Roman asks

" I don't know but maybe we should go." Nikki says.

As they put their clothes on, I get in the car and drive away.
————————
3 hours later

I walk into the hotel room, to see Nikki sleep

I walk into the hotel room, to see Nikki sleep. I just couldn't deal with her, so I spent the last 3 hours drinking at the hotel bar. As I start to move around she starts to wake up. " Hey, baby. Where have you been?" I didn't answer, because I couldn't answer her. " Honey, are you okay?" She asks as she wraps her arms around me.

" Nikki, go away."

" What? Why? Did I do something?"

" I went to the parking lot after my match, to grab the gift for you, because I wanted to surprise you after your. But when I got to do car, I heard moaning." She knew exactly, what I am talking about. She looks down not with an apologetic look, but more embarrassing.

" Randy I'm sorry."

" I Don't wants your apology or you."

" Well, let me ice your hand and wrap it." She grabs my hands, as she tries to lead me but my anger takes over and I accidentally punch her. She let's go of my hand, and falls back holding her eye.

" Shit, Nikki I am so sorry." I try to walk to her, but I am to drunk to continue.

" Stay away from me you monster." She thens get up and leaves.

" Fuck!" I scream