Randy

Bite after bite I watch everyone that came into catering as I devoured my meal. Nikki is back today after a week off, I know because I saw her earlier as I walking to the locker room, but didn't have the balls to say anything.

It wasn't till the night of the engagement party that Kim told me what happened, and I assured her it was nothing. But I don't know what to say to Nikki, I don't wanna say or do anything that can make this worse but at the rate, I am going I don't think it can get any worse.

As I wipe my face full of crumbs, she finally walks in. I take a deep breath as I watch her, she grabs a watch then comes back out. Being me I have no other choice but to follow her.

" Nikki!" I scream once I enter the hallway, she looks back then just keeps walking. I get it she doesn't want to be bothered, but I still wanna talk to her." Nikki." I say as I start to jog, once I get closer she has no other choice than to stop.

" I say as I start to jog, once I get closer she has no other choice than to stop

" What's up, Randy?"

" I don't know, how about you tell me what's up? You disappear for a week without telling anyone."

" That's not true, I told Brie."

" I mean none of your friends knew."

" What the hell? You asked my friends. You could have just given away all of this." She says pointing at me.

" I had to, I was concerned."

" Well, you shouldn't be. You are about to marry the girl of your dreams, and you should be focused on that, and I should be focused on on... Anything but this. Now if you excuse me I have to find Roman." She then walks away toward the stage direction.

But Nikki you are the girl of my dreams...