Randy

It's been 3 months since I saw Nikki and Roman kissing outside the Gorilla, as if we never had a thing. But most importantly it is one week to my wedding, so after the show tonight I fly out of here to Vegas to enjoy my bachelor weekend.  But it's good to get away from this place, I need a break and that is what I am getting.

I am backstage talking to Hunter when I see Nikki come behind looking furious, and of course I know why

" I am so sorry, I can't make it this weekend. But Stephanie and I will definitely be at the wedding."

" And I expect you to." I joke around, as I hit him in the arm.

" Alright Buddy, I gotta go I have a meeting with creativity, but I will probably see you before you leave." He then walks off, leaving a spot for Nikki to confront me.

" Can I help you with something?" I ask trying to make her even more upset

" Why are you doing this? You don't even like him."

" But we have the same taste in woman, so that's a start."

" you're just doing this in spite of me."

" No, I generally like Roman, and that's why invited him to by bachelor weekend."

" So this has nothing to do with me, and you have no plan to expose us."

" Nikki, I am not going to expose us. Your happy and that makes me happy. Now if you excuse me I have a match against Dolph."  I then start to walk off, until I hear Nikki say my name. I turn around, Nikki starts to walk my way. She then gives me a hug.

" Thank you." She says looking up with that sweet little puppy eye look.

Gosh... Why did she do that? It's not like I meant a single word I told her, and I look forward to destroying her and Roman relationship.