Nikki

It's been two weeks since I broke randy heart, and trust me it hunts me every day since.

I sit alone in the hallway, not paying attention until I hear Eva Marie and Summer whispering in the hallway as if something huge was happening. The vibe of the atmosphere starts to change with excitement because I wanna know too.

" He not a bachelor anymore!" Summer says as flick her long blonde hair.

" I know, it sucks."

" How? Eva, you're married." Summer reminds her.

At his point, I have to know what they are talking about, so I start to walk with him." Hey, who are you girls talking about?"

" Oh hey Nikki, I hope your sister isn't still mad at me for flirting with Daniel."

" I don't think so it's been a year." I say waiting for the response to my question. " So who's not a bachelor anymore?"

" Oh, Girl, you didn't hear?" Eva asks me. I shake my head no. " Really, it was all over the news even CNN posted about it." She then turns her phone to show me an a post.

It takes me a second or two to realize, then all these emotions start going through my head

It takes me a second or two to realize, then all these emotions start going through my head. " Oh... Wow." I barley murmur.

" I know, I am so sad." Summer said.

" Well, you have to get over it. We have a match next." Eva says as she starts to walk to the Gorilla. " Bye, Nikki."

" Bye, Eva."

Once they leave, I walk a few steps to find an empty hallway. My back slide down the wall, I look around one last time to see if I am alone..... And I then start to cry.

 And I then start to cry